Chapter 39 : gift from god

👍🎵^^

Takemichi POV

3 weeks pasts...and I still can't get a hold of neither of them, how can I go back if Naoto isn't alive in the future ??

I was carelessly walking myself around the park..

and now that i think about it, I haven't gotten time to hang out with Hina either

she must think I hate her or something...I'm really deep in;this time. i have to keep thinking of any possible possibilities to go back to the future.

- hey punk ! your in the wrong neighborhood !

I looked up to whoever called me out, but I realized I was caught up by some gangsters.

I was really thinking so much I ended up in a bad place !!!!

Takemichi -

shit !

Y/N POV

20 minutes earlier

after having some time away from everything outside, I decided it was time to be back on my feet and go out. if I'm not mistaken I think I've been home for 3-5 weeks....it was becoming a bad habit so I thought about getting out of it.

...

...

I was on my way to the library to get new books again since the books I have back home are the ones I read more than 8 times.

Y/N - I wonder how Takemichi is doing... *sighs* he probably thinks is his fault for the time me and Mikey started arguing... I should probably go by the park.

I turned my way up and turned right to head to the park, I haven't been there for quite some time, I thought it could be good to go and admire the sunset until...

- hey punk ! your in the wrong neighborhood.

Y/N - ?!