𝟐𝟒; 𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐘𝐎

𝟐𝟒;
𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐘𝐎

▬▬▬▬

The party Haruchiyo organized was lit as promised. It had everything a great party would have. The VIP section above the club was reserved only for Toman members. Mikey, Chifuyuu and Draken were already seated. Haruchiyo thought about forgiving Draken, because nothing else was going to matter when you arrive. He already made up his mind for good.

He was going to make you his. Like a crazy man, he danced around. He wasn't even dancing, really. More like, jumping back and forth and humorously swaying his hips side to side. There was something in his eyes. A fire of determination. A wild and audacious energy that made everyone watch him.

"What's wrong with him?" Chifuyuu stared blankly at his friend who seemed to have ran mad.

Mikey who stood beside Chifuyuu smiled. He'd be lying if he said he didn't like this side of Haruchiyo. "Let him be." Mikey poured himself a glass of scotch. "We both know this is how he shows his happiness"

"More like madness." Chifuyuu continued to watch as Haruchiyo ran past people with full speed to the DJ and without asking, he grabbed the mic. "What is he doing?"

The door to the VIP section opened revealing you and Draken and just behind both of you stood Takemitchy and Emma.

"What is that idiot doing?" Takemitchy pointed.

"Who know-"

Chifuyuu was about to answer when the music died down.

"People! Everyone! Thank you! Thank you!" Haruchiyo smiled at the crowd. "To be honest i don't know why I'm out here! I'm not on drugs....well not yet. However! I feel really really good today. So bitches! The drink's on me tonight!" Haruchiyo felt like a king when the crowd roared. "Let's keep this party going, yeah?!"

"Yeah!" The crowd answered and cheered.

He ran down the stage in a rush and crashed down the stairs with a loud thump. Part of the crowd gathered to check if he was okay. He just promised to pay for their drinks; they had to make sure he was okay.

It was only a matter of seconds before he rose to his feet. "I'm okay!" He gestured at the DJ. "Music please!"

As the music blasted the whole club, the pink haired psycho danced his way back to the VIP section.

"You could've hurt yourself!" Chifuyuu yelled at Haruchiyo.

"But i didn't." Haruchiyo said to chifuyuu and walked straight to Hinata who stood cautiously with Takemitchy standing right next to her. "Hina, darling! You made it." Haruchiyo hugged her softly.

"I couldn't miss this." She shot him a warm smile. "I'm having a fast recovery too."

"I'm glad you're here to party with us." As innocent as she looked, Haruchiyo predicted that she won't be partying hard like everyone. Takemitchy won't let her even if she wanted to. "Make sure you shake that cute ass of yours when you dance okay?"

"There will be no ass shaking." Takemitchy quickly pointed out.

You silently watched as Haruchiyo spoke with Hinata and her boyfriend. Just as Haruchiyo was looking forward to making you his, you were looking forward to shattering his heart to a million pieces. None of this was your intention. You weren't a fan of hurting people even if it was needed to clear misunderstandings.

Was it possible to date them both? If you were able to do it smoothly without anyone finding out, that would be awesome. However, you were no player.

He approached you with a smile on his face. He stood before you and gave you his hand.