007; MORE

007;
MORE

▬▬▬▬▬

You excused yourself from the VIP lounge and went straight to the rooftop of the club. Draken had his eyes on you for what seemed to be the 5th time today. You didn't know why he was staring. He could read you; your emotions. He could tell you were sad but you hid it away. Everyone noticed but didn't bother talking about it. They didn't know Draken had touched you forcefully except Takemitchy who figured it out.

"What's with you two?"

You flinched at the voice and relaxed when Emma stood beside you. "Me and Draken right? Nothing's going on."

"Hm" Emma paused. "I've been a bit busy lately, but I've been observant, Kira. Plus, I'm a woman like you."

"Wait. Where are you getting at?" You turned to face her and she smirked.

"I know everything about Draken. We've been together since highschool. Draken doesn't make prolonged eye contact with women except me of course." She smiled. "I joined this gang for him. Mikey tried talking me out of it. Several, several times, but I didn't care because I just want to be with Draken. I became a criminal for him, that's to tell you how much he means to me. It took me at least 4 years to get him to love me."

"That's a lot of time." A small laugh escaped your lips.

"Yes along with hard work and tons of commitment. I also noticed that I'm about to loose all this to a woman who has been around for what? A few months. I don't know what you did, Kira, but you have to undo it. I don't hate you, and I don't want to hate you."

"Its funny about how straightforward you are about this."

"That's because I want to protect him and I know just how to do it. As usual, its either the easy way or the hard way. Isn't it?"

"It is." You turned back to the view.

There was no way in hell, he was into you. That was the only thing that ran through your head as you waited for Emma to leave. You've seen Draken with Emma countless times. They've kissed and hugged and fucked. That didn't bother you neither did it make you shift with jealousy. You simply hated him. He made you froze whenever he was too close to you, but that wasn't a guarantee that he was into you. Right?

Your phone buzzed and almost instantly, you looked at the screen.

▬▬▬▬▬

Kisaki didn't just call you meet him at an alleyway where everything could go wrong. It was always the alleyway. Your shoes echoed as you made your way into the open space. There was barely anything around, besides a few boxes stacked on top of one another against the wall, trash cans and stray cats. The main event was up ahead in the end of the alley; tables and a few chairs haphazardly scattered next to each other, seating a group of five men playing a game of cards. You felt a chill run up your spine. Not a single woman sat amongst those men, and their appearance didn't help much either. Tall, muscular, some lighter or darker, and lots of tattoos. You didn't want to be one who judged others by how they look, but considering the context, you were about to shit your pants.

Despite all this, you couldn't find the guy you came here for, but you recognized Ran and Rindo. It also came as a shock to you that they were both alive. You were 100% sure they died. You blood ran cold with each step you took. The brothers were seated right in the middle, wearing a respectable suit completely untucked. "Ran, Rindo?" You said tentatively.

All five men including the brothers looked up simultaneously. You froze. One of the men threw down his cards and swaggered over to you, hands threateningly in his pockets. He examined you with furrowed eyebrows, trying to figure you out. "What do you want?!"