𝟏𝟖; 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐒

"I love you."

Seconds passed. You didn't utter a single word. Haruchiyo immediately believed everything happened at the wrong time, at the same time, he believed it was the right time. You locked your eyes with his, your lips were slightly open. Haruchiyo found this moment beautiful. A man telling a woman he loves her while it was raining outside. He couldn't ask for anything better.

"You." You pointed a finger to him. "Me." You pointed to yourself. You weren't able to utter the word love, but Haruchiyo nodded.

"I'd say it all over again if I have to." Very deeply, he chuckled. "I never thought I'd fall in love, you know, then this super beautiful, strong angel joined Toman." He took your hands and kissed it. "Baby girl."

You never imagined this would happen. You've always caught Haruchiyo staring at you, but you never thought it was about this. He always made time for you ever since Mikey had you beaten up. He stopped making out with girls at the club. You thought he was turning a new leaf. Wait. He was turning a new leaf for you. He did all that because he was in love with you. You wondered how long he had this feeling. You couldn't tell because he gave no signs....or maybe he did but you were too blind to see and got yourself occupied with Draken and Kisaki.

You still had a lot of questions to ask.

Your hands were slowly shaking. Why?

Your heartbeat increased. Why?

Your breathing pattern changed. Why?

You felt hot. Why?

You suddenly felt shy. Why.

Haruchiyo smiled. He knew you had realized. You had realized he truly loved you and it was taking a huge effect on you. You rested your hands on his shoulders and made no attempt to look at him, but you had a little courage to speak. "Why did you keep it to yourself."

"That doesn't matter right now, baby girl." His hands ran freely through your thighs, then up your waist until he got under your shirt. He didn't move further, his hands stopped at your torso and you smiled. His eyes softened when you smiled. It always did. Right now, he was looked at you like you were the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

You brushed a stray of hair from his face and cupped his cheeks. You started off by leaning in unsure about why you were leaning towards his lips. He wasn't stopping you. You resisted for just a moment and gave in to this weird desire you were having. His limit was tender; almost timid at first. You kissed him a little and stopped. Your hands went down to his chest, where his heart was beating fast as well.

"Oh god, baby." He breathed. "I need more of you." He pushed his face forwards so his lips could meet yours once again. You held his face there, lost to him as it grew intense. Haruchiyo shifted to the edge of the couch so you could wrap your legs around his waist. After leaving little pecks on your lips, he kissed your chin and pulled back to see your heated face. "This have to go."

You looked down and saw his finger on the shirt you wore. Confidently, you took off your shirt and he immediately went back to kissing you. You felt the push of his cock pressing into you and you were happy that he was in this state because of you. He let you take off his shirt. He let you touch him however you wanted. You still had no idea how he much he craved you.

A small sigh escaped your lips when he buried his face in your chest, kissing your neck and shoulders. It was finally happening. Haruchiyo's thoughts were loudly celebratory as Kira, the woman he had adored and loved for a long time, the woman he thought he'd never had a chance with because of Draken was straddling him while he made her feel good. With your legs still wrapped around his, he carried you and laid you on the couch. He leaned in again, kissing you with so much passion. Your nipples poked his chest demanding attention. He surrounded one of your nipples with his wet lips and was rewarded with a moan and soft whimpers.