𝟏𝟑; 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝟏𝟑;
𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

▬▬▬▬▬

For days, you avoided Toman and happily stayed with Haruchiyo. You didn't pick up your things from Draken's house and survived wearing Haruchiyo hoodies and shorts. You were also able to survive with Haruchiyo trying his best to fuck you. You weren't going down without a fight. After you thought you were going to avoid the gang for a long time, Mikey invited you to the hotel for a meeting, and when you refused, Haruchiyo made you attend.

"I can't go in there." You tried walking away from the door, but Haruchiyo caught you.

"Yes, you can." He took your hand. "I'll be by your side, you know."

"No.....they'll call me a liar again."

Haruchiyo raised your face by your chin so you could meet his murderous eyes. "You see Kira, people will try to tell you who you are. Don't believe that shit. Besides, if they try to touch you again, I won't let them."

You knew he was right, so you held his hand tight and waited for him to open the door. It seemed everyone was talking about something when the door opened, but they all stopped aa you entered. You couldn't look at them. As Emma said, you were a liar. You kept your head down to avoid eye contact with anyone. "I know I'm late. There was traffic." Haruchiyo smiled at everyone before pulling a chair out for you to sit. You knew there was no traffic. He only lied to avoid anyone putting blames on you, most especially Emma. Haruchiyo spent half of the evening dragging you out of bed to attend the meeting.

"That's okay," Mikey leaned back on his seat. "and we're happy to have you back, Kira."

Nothing. You didn't look up or nod. You simply did nothing. Your cheek was still covered with a gauze bandage and you were sure that wound was going to turn into a scar. A scar that you will never forget. Except the wound, there were still cuts that needed total healing. There was no escape from this. You couldn't keep your head down forever. After chanting some encouraging words to yourself, you instantly raised your head only to meet eye to eye with Draken.

Was he watching you?

Well of course he was.

With that blank stare on his face, you couldn't tell what he was thinking. However, you couldn't care any less because he was just the guy you hated. He hypnotized, used and dumped you. You had no business with him and that was that. Casually, you looked away focusing on the meeting, that's when you received a new message from Kisaki.

11pm at the Park. I'll come fetch you, if you're late

You didn't want to see Kisaki. Not only was he creepy, he haven't given you the name of your brother's murderer. You had a hunch that he was using you, but he promised to protect you? Where was he when you got beaten up. You also had questions for him and it would be better if you met him too so you typed back:

I'll be there.

In an hour, the meeting was coming to an end. "With that being said," Mikey smiled at everyone including you. "Smiley and Chifuyuu will pick up the luggage filled with cash. Takemitchy and Emma will visit the city bank manger and get the documents signed. I and Draken have an idea where one of Valhalla's executive is, so we'll kill him. Haruchiyo and Kira, you both will attack Kisaki's club at the other side of the city. Kill everyone you see."

When the meeting was over, everyone left except you, Haruchiyo and Draken. You were about to leave with Haruchiyo when Draken called you. "Kira."

You hesitated before you turned around. "Yes."