005; CAUGHT?

You as well as Toman were wanted, but you were surprise how these guys could walk in broad daylight. Well not in front of the police of course. Mikey had invited you for lunch with the guys while Emma took care of Draken. She specifically ordered everyone to stay a way from her boyfriend until he recovered. You knew Draken was doing just fine because his wound had already healed, you just didn't understand why she wanted to be alone with him. However, you heard Haruchiyo telling Mikey they both had a lot to catch up to.

This also meant Draken had to rest full time while Mikey had to work like he was supposed to, with a tiny help from Takemitchy. You haven't seen Draken for awhile and you felt different. A sudden feeling of emptiness. Even with that feeling, you really didn't want to see him because of that damn kiss.

The guys did a good work with blending in by wearing outfits that didn't revolve around the word 'fancy and intimidating'. They looked like the random college loosers you'd want to be with 24/7. For once you felt really comfortable around them and almost forgot that you were hanging out with murderers. "Remember Takemitchy with his swollen face!" Mikey went on again and everyone laughed except Chifuyuu and Takemitchy himself.

"And that your weird hairdo!" Haruchiyo groaned. Everyone laughed again.

"All the times he got beaten and ended up with a purple face." Chifuyuu added. Everyone laughed even more. You giggled at Takemitchy's reaction and noticed other people inside the café staring at your table; obviously annoyed that the guys were noisy.

"I don't have to be the centre of attention right now, you know." Takemitchy took the last sip of his coke before pulling out his pack of cigarettes. You quickly snatched the pack, shoving it directly in-between your breasts. "You're playing with fire, sweetheart. Hand it over." He frowned when you didn't spare him a glance.

Haruchiyo smirked and reached for your  breasts. "Don't worry. My hands have touched numerous things. I'll just feel her for a bit then I'll get your cigar- fuck!"

Mikey already stabbed Haruchiyo's palm to the table before he could grab you. "Hands off or you're fucked."

Haruchiyo licked his lips with the tip brushing his scar. "You're forgetting I'm not so selective. I can take a good cock like yours."

Your eyes moved from the drama in front of you to Takemitchy who already had a cigarette stuck between his lips. He noticed you frown and smirked before winking. "So, Kira. Found your ideal type?"

"Neither of you guys." you sipped on your drink. "I'm not into murders."

"Says the person who killed the cops." Smiley said out of nowhere.

"You do realize were out. In public!" You whisper-yelled and frowned when they giggled at your reaction.

"Fuck that." Haruchiyo rubbed on his palm. "Just tell us."

"Like I said. Neither of you guys."

To everyone who knew Toman personally, they appeared to be the perfect gentlemen who're easy to fall in love with. Underneath this 'wonderful' exterior, though, laid a jealous, impulsive, demanding, aggressive and violent individuals, who were comparatively stronger than any other men  in terms of economic status, decision-making, physical violence and  communication skills.

"She's probably into Draken." You choked on your drink at Draken's name. "See." Chifuyuu smiled at Smiley like he was trying to prove a point, which he did. With these few weeks passed, you had a connection with Draken. Nothing physical. You could communicate with him just by looking at him, not that you could read his mind or anything. However, Draken knew what you were going to say even before could let anything out. He once told you that your face was like an open book.