Chapter 13 : The Stroll

Start from the beginning

Jisoo looked at me. " What's the last one that you mentioned earlier?" I looked at him thinking what's the last one. " Hmmm, that's Iced chocolate almond milk shaken Espresso." Ms. chen punched in the order. "Anything else?" We both looked at each other.

"Do you want to eat something?" Jisoo asked. I noticed Ms. Chen, grinning while looking at us, I suddenly felt embarrassed, then looked away. "Maybe cookies. Do you sell cookies here?"He asked.

"Yes, we have cakes too." Ms. Chen is just staring at me like she wants to know something. I coughed lightly. "Ms. Chen, this is Jisoo, and the girl standing near the door is Hyeri, they're my friends." I looked at Jisoo then started to speak again. "Jisoo, this is Ms. Chen she's my boss here." Jisoo smiled at me then extended his right hand to Ms. Chen for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Jisoo." Ms. Chen smiled brightly and cheerfully at him like she saw a celebrity. "Nice to meet you too, Ms.Chen." He smiled back at her.

"It's Min Young , that is my first name." She added. I was surprised when she mentioned her name to him. She didn't even allow us to call her by her first name. I looked at her suspiciously.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Min Young," Jisoo replied cautiously. "Uhm I would like to add 4 pieces of cookies please." Ms. Chen started to punch the orders. " That will be $12." Jisoo handed the cash and Ms. Chen started to arrange the order.

Jisoo and I waited for a few minutes, then when our order was finally made, we bid goodbye to Ms. Chen and Minhyuk.

"Enjoy your day and take care." Ms.Chen shouted, then gave me a playful wink. I smiled back and waved my hand at them, then headed out to the mall.

"Why did you join us again?" Hyeri asked Jisoo as we entered the mall. "I will look for a new game for my ps4." He replied, sipping his coffee. "Hyeri nodded then looked back at him. " I thought you wanted to see Chaeng." She muttered.

I glared at her and pinched her arm. Hyeri yelped because of the pinch. "What? did you say something?" Jisoo asked. "No I didn't say anything." Hyeri replied awkwardly.

We decided to part ways first because Hyeri needed to buy some skin care products, that is the reason why I tagged along in the first place. " Text me once you're done buying the things that you need and let's meet later." Jisoo stated, then walked to the escalator.

Hyeri and I started walking when she spoke. "Jisoo came with us because of you, isn't it?" I rolled my eyes at her. "Hyeri stopped teasing me with him." I said annoyed. "Why? you guys like each other right?" She replied looking at me with a grin. "No Hyeri stop it!, I will leave you here alone if you don't stop teasing me."

"Fine- I'll stop, chill." She replied giggling, then dragged me to the department store. "What are you going to buy?" I asked her while we were still strolling around. "I need to buy a lotion, my skin is-kinda-bit dry because of the weather and I want to look for some make up too."

Hyeri stopped walking and headed to the lotion section. She opened the lid of the lotion and started sniffing. "What do you think?" She moved the lotion to me and smelled it. "Hmm, smells vanilla. Does it have some vitamin e and glycerin?" Hyeri looked at the back of the bottle. "There is no vitamin e." She replied, still reading the contents. I picked up the bottle beside the brand that she was looking at. "Here, try this, this one has glycerin and vitamin e. It's good for dry skin."

Hyeri took the bottle and opened it. "It smells like citrus, let's try it." She applied some of it to her hand. " It's a lemon scent." I added. Hyeri rubs her hand then smiled. " I like the scent of this one . I'll take this."

We roamed around the department store to look for make-up and other beauty products. I was surprised when Hyeri suddenly dragged me. "Wow, isn't that Jennie?" She said excitedly. "Jennie?" I asked, confused.