The Hunt Or The Hunted (Part 4)

Tetrax: I accept you request, you absorb my crystal while the girl casts a barrier.

Devlin nodded and absorbed the crystal through Tetrax's hand, making him part Petrosapien. The two created a pickaxe-like weapon on their hands while Hope casted a shield spell to Bock Kraabs incoming missile attacks. Ren and Max went to one of the abandoned houses.

Timeskip (A/N: I am sorry)

Devlin tried to land a hit to Kraab by the use of his javelin-turned hands. While Hope was using a wind spell to make him flew a little bit.

Kraab: Silly Girl, a simple breeze can't make me move.

Devlin: Then how about this?

Devlin said, as he puts his hands on the ground releasing small spikes around Kraab. Kraab saw this and dodged the incoming attack, he was then punched by Tetrax and flew him to a wall, but landed on his four crab feet.

Kraab: That's it! I'm tired of this, hand me the boy or else the whole town's going to blow!

The three stopped and stand still. As they much as they want to attack the guy, they don't want to get blown up.

Kraab: Yeah that's right, step away from me and no one gets hurt.

Devlin saw Ren was on top of a water tower, he jumped out and transformed into:

Transformation Sequence:
[His body shrank while his skin turned into a grayish color, his hands enlarge and had a muscular build, he then wore a white and black jumpsuit, the Omnitrix symbol was on his back.]

Ren then landed on Kraab's shoulder

And went inside, he then saw motherboards and wires

Ren: Now lets see if we can 'improve' this with Grey Matter's superior intellect.

He said while tearing away wires and stomping on CPUs, doing which causes Kraab's body to malfunction.

Kraab: W-WhAt'S h-AppenI!I!ng ?!?!

Grey Matter then jumped out of Kraab's body and landed on Devlin shoulder.

Devlin: What did you do?

Grey Matter: Oh nothing, just giving him some improvements.

Kraab's body then exploded, only leaving his head.

Kraab: You brat!!! Do you have any idea ho much tayd-

But before he can ask again, Grey Matter remove a wire from the back of his head, shutting him up.

Timeskip:

Tetrax put Kraab's head inside of his ship. He then came in front of our protagonist.

Tetrax: I would like to thank you all from this mission.

Grey Matter: No problem, now what about the other guy?

Tetrax: Unfortunately I can't find his body, but that doesn't mean you are safe. So I'll stay here and watch where he is going.

Devlin: If you need me I'll be at the Rust Bucket.

Grey Matter/Hope: Ditto.

While the trio head back to the Rust Bucket, Max then asked Tetrax:

Grandpa Max: So he's still alive?

Tetrax: Unfortunately yes. But his body is slowly reforming, so It'll take 6 months to come here again.

Grandpa Max: So me and the kids be ready before those 6 months?

Tetrax: Yes, but not to worry. While I give him the time-out function, I gave him 11 more aliens in the Omnitrix. He better master them all.

Grandpa Max: I'll see what I can do.

A/N: Hey author here!
Sorry this is a short chapter
This will be the second to the last chapter of the Vale and Vacuo Arc
And-

Rath: LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING KRBTMHAUTHOR420, CREATOR OF THIS STORY!! RATH DOES NOT APPRECIATED THAT YOU'RE ALREADY ENDING THIS STORY!!

YOU PROMISED YOU'RE GONNA DEBUT MORE ALIENS INCLUDING ME!!!

....Yes I'm going to debut more aliens at: Journey Around Remnant: Mantle and Atlas Arc. The season two of the story, so Hounds at Vacuo will be the last chapter of this story.

Bye!