The Hunt or The Hunted (Part 3)

DiamondHead rushed to Hope to remove the metal claw, thanks to his enhanced strength it freed her. But soon a clank heard and the claw broke in pieces, this made Kraab who was about to end Devlin....... extremely pissed.

Kraab: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH TAYDEN THAT COST BOY?!?

DiamondHead: Does it looked like I cared?

Hope: Oooh! Burned!

Kraab was furious, he focused on DiamondHead than to Devlin and charged him using his rockets from his back. DiamondHead just stands there blankly watching Kraab trying to attack him. Once the Robot Crab reached him, he slightly raised his hand and a giant fist made out of diamond-like crystals came out and punched him, sending him wherever he went.

 Once the Robot Crab reached him, he slightly raised his hand and a giant fist made out of diamond-like crystals came out and punched him, sending him wherever he went

DiamondHead: Huh. Whaddya know, I can do that.

Hope: Wait you mean you never used this guy before?

DiamondHead: Yep, this is one of the extra aliens Skayr gave to me.

But before they can't start talking again, SixSix (who's in a jetpack) appeared and charged at DiamondHead, but dodged before he got attacked.

SixSix: Aaaaaww, I saw gnipoh ot thgif Thar.

@u+h0r: The reader's will meet him eventually.

Wr1-t3r: Soooo, should we do Hounds at Vacuo or Con of Rath?

@u+h0r: Depends.

The Narrator: Since they are close to Vacuo, might as well make Hounds at Vacuo.

@u+h0r: Hounds at Vacuo it is then. Con of Rath will be posted at like 3 more chapters, sorry.

DiamondHead made a 'tsk' sound, he did not want to fight him again, his hand slowing turning into a thin hook-like weapon. He looked at his used to be hand and saw the weapon he formed.

DiamondHead: Cool.

Now he went into a fighting stance, and so was SixSix who flew to him with his jetpack.