And Then They Were 10 (Part 3)

Devlin's POV:

???: AAAAAAAAA! I'M ON FIRE! I'M ON FIRE!

The creature infront of me said (he had a low, raspy kinda voice), he was freaking out that his body was on fire. He then ran screaming the same thing over and over again.

???: AAAAAAAAA! DEV, QUIT WATCHING ME AND HELP ME PUT OUT THE FLAMES!!!

He called out my nickname. Impossible, the only one who called me that is........

Devlin: Ren?

The creature stopped freaking out, turned around, looking at me and said...

Ren: Yeah?

I couldn't believe it, Ren turned into this weird fire creature.

Devlin: How is that possible?

Ren: How's possible?

Devlin: THIS! You literally transformed into this!

I said pointing at literally every part of his body.

Ren: It might be the watch. Speaking of the watch, where is it? It's not on my wrist anymore.

I pointed out where the watch went, Ren looked at his belt to see that the hourglass symbol is now on his waist.

Ren: I see now, so this watch turns me into this fire creature...... But check it out chuckles I'm hot.

He said laughing at his own joke, I just face palmed and think.....

Devlin: How about we do a quick test on this guy? By the looks at it, he can surely shoot some flames.

Ren: Hmmm, Not a bad idea. Got any target practice?

No one's POV:

Devlin picked up some rocks and stack them as target practice for the transformed Ren.

Devlin: There, now shoot those rocks.

Ren: Sure, but how?

Ren thought to himself, until a lightbulb shaped fire showed up on top of his head. He focused on the rocks, raised his arm, pointing his finger (doing a gun gesture) and flicked it. Causing a flame-like bullet to come out and successfully hit the rocks. But the bullet so strong that not only it hit the rocks, it passed through it and shot a tree, causing it to burn.

Devlin: I'm impressed, but how do we deal with that?

Ren: If this form can create fire, it'll surely absorb it.

He said, before demonstrating it to Devlin, He focused the power on his hands and raised his arms on the flaming tree. Luckily it worked as the flames soon got absorbed by Ren.

Devlin: Do you always come with a back-up plan?

Ren: Yes. This form may be new-