A Charm for Hope (Part 2)

Morning came and Devlin, Ren and Hope are exploring the museum. In order to Hope's aunt not find her, she wore a long violet hoodie, with her face covered up with a face mask and sunglasses.

Hope: Was this really necessary?

Ren: Well we need for your Aunt not to see you... Also it was Devlin's idea.

Devlin: NO IT WASN'T!!

Devlin shouted, which cause him to chase Ren around the museum, Hope found this amusing because they act like brothers.

Hope: Hey guys, wait up!

She said while following them, in the same place a woman in a red dress with a long hood, holding some sort of staff was looking through the artifacts she then stopped at the stone with weird patterns around it.

(I'm angry that this is small. But this was the only pic it showed on Google)

???: The Charm Of Pyrokinesis (I don't know the spelling)

She muttered with a smirk on her face, she raised her staff, releasing purple kinetic energy around her which shattered the glass, people were now running and bustling. She then tooked the rock and tried to get away, but was stopped by a blue blur.

Fasttrack: I'm sorry ma'am. But you need to-

But he couldn't finished the last sentence, as he was met face to face with the woman as she raised her hood. He was wide-eyed and his tail starts wagging.

???: HOLY FUCK!!! WHO'S THIS GOD DAM GODDESS?!?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

???: HOLY FUCK!!! WHO'S THIS GOD DAM GODDESS?!?

The voice in Fasttrack's head asked, even he is stunned by this. The woman smiled and tried to trick our hero by her charm.

???: Oh hello there, what's your name?

The alien snapped back and smiled confidently.

Fasttrack: The name's Fasttrack. I'm sorry Ms...?

???: Cinder, Cinder Fall.

Fasttrack: Ms. Fall, you have to return what you stole, it's private property.

Cinder: and if I don't?

Fasttrack: I don't want to hurt you.

Cinder: Such a shame.

Journey around Remnant: Vale And Vacuo Arc (RWBY X Ben 10 X OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें