The Hunt or The Hunted (Part 2)

Ren was confused at the new transformation, but was unexpectedly punched by someone who surprisingly knows how to open a door and yeeted our protagonist outside.

Wr1-t3r: HEY THAT WASN'T ON PART THE SCRIPT! WHO CHANGED THAT?!?

Im-g: Don't look at me! I was checking for pics and drawings!

The narrator: I'm just saying what the script gives.

SixSix: HAHAHAHAHA! Elihw ouy erew detcartsid, I tnew ot ruoy moor dna dda emos 'segnahc' ni rouy esucxe fo a tpircs.

Wr1-t3r: I'LL STRANGLE YOU, YOU LITTLE SH-

Im-g: HEY! HEY! CALM THE F DOWN

@u+h0r: Deapool, Nora and SixSix will be great friends.

The Narrator: DON'T GIVE HIM IDEAS!!!!

SixSix: Oooooooh! Saedi!

What happened to Ren? Oh yeah! As he landed on the ground, his body turned into a liquid-like substance.

Ren: WHAT DO I DO NOW?!?

Skayr: You are a Galvanic Mechamorph, you have the ability to modify any machine or 'upgrade'. Oh and also, in order for you to me solid again, think of being hard as a rock.

Ren exactly did as that and his body reformed into his original state, he luckily move a step right as a laser almost hit him. He saw SixSix at the door of the Rust Bucket with a laser pistol on his hand, he then gave Ren a thumbs up.

SixSix: Ecin boj ta gnigdod! Siht si eno fo segnahc morf eht tpircs.

Wr1-t3r: STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!!!

The Narrator: I feel so sorry for him.

@u+h0r: I don't.

Im-g: Me neither.

Ren: What is he saying?

Skayr: I don't know, I don't speak backward talking. ALSO DUCK!!

Ren quickly ducked as SixSix went in for a superkick in the face. Skayr ordering Ren to dodge every move SixSix made.

Skayr: LEFT! RIGHT! JUMP! MAKE A HOLE IN YOUR CHEST!!!

Ren: HUH?!?

Ren confused by this just get along with it and made an actual hole but not before SixSix punch him in the face instead which sends him flying and landed in a minecart with a bunch of scraps.