༶•┈┈⛧┈♛Chapter 10♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Start from the beginning

(Spoiler alert, this is from my future next book which is the beginning of the journey around the cookie realm)

-10 years ago-

"I chosen to one of my grandchildren to be the next in the oyster mansion spot, will be... oyster pearl" oyster said with a smile, as the two adults and a shock sister looked at oyster pearl who look surprise.

"Oh!! My child will be the next to his grandmother" the mother who looked so happy while hugging her son.

"Now that's my son of mine" the father patted his son's head, while oyster jelly is getting mad about it.

"THIS IS NOT FAIR!!" Oyster jelly stomp on the ground in anger, "IT'S NOT FAIR!! I SHOULD BEEN THE NEXT IN LINE! I STUDIED SO WELL ABOUT EVERYTHING IN THE CRÈME REPUBLIC AND NOW THIS IS I GOT NOTHING!!" she fuzz about it and runs out of the oyster mansion.

"Jelly!!" Oyster pearl runs after her sister, as the three adults discussed. As for oyster pearl, he found jelly but she was talking to someone, it was none other than the first youngest councilman and from the custard house or cones, Clotted cream.

"It's alright, oyster jelly" clotted cream as he calms her down, "you will find your big role here in the crème republic someway" He patted oyster jelly's back, as she looks at clotted cream in hopes.

"Really?" she ask and clotted cream nods, she hugs him, "thank you big brother clotted" she said to him.

"your welcome jelly" he said, as the two part ways, but oyster jelly founds oyster pearl.

"eh? Brother what are you doing here?" she ask her brother.

"I came looking for you, but I saw you with mister clotted cream, so I did not bother both of you" oyster pearl said, as her sister giggles.

"You know, I wanna be just like clotted creams role" she said, this made her brother worried for her sister

"Are you sure?" he looks at his sister, "it's a big responsibility for you and i-" he got cut off

"So, you don't have faint in me..." she sobs, and her brother begin to panic

"n-no, it's just-" he sighs, "alright I will support you" he said, and the sister hugs her brother and walked back to the oyster mansion, as she walk in, she saw clotted cream and a little black haired girl, she eavesdrop.

"Yes, and she did help me a bunch around the crème republic, even though she is a witch-" clotted cream said but got cut off by oyster.

"OH MY OYSTER!!" oyster hugs the little girl, "she's a witch!! That means we can show dark enchantress cookie about witches are not eating cookies!!" Oyster being so happy.

"Ummm... about that... " Clotted cream said and explained to oyster, this made her shock in fear... the witches are fake witches but the banned sweet witches...

"Oh my..." oyster covering her mouth, but she ask this "What's the little one's name?"

"her name is yarah" clotted cream said, little yarah went to clotted cream.

"I wanna be like clotted cream, because me and my dad created him" yarah said, this made oyster jelly in shock, as oyster cookie nods and dismiss them both, oyster jelly runs away from the crème republic...

-End of flashback-

"Ever since, her parents and her brother went looking for her everywhere, and no sign of clues or her trail anywhere" oyster looks down on sadness, this made the five next gen crying quietly.

"I didn't know that she wants to be like clotted cream" yarah said in guilt.

"At least she didn't, because I don't want her to become a over power council without anyone's permission, I know her to well so... it's not your fault" Oyster pearl said to yarah, and both of them smiled a little, not like crush or anything, but as part of the family, "What exactly you wanna be yarah?".