29: I love you

Haru~

It has been one week since, he left. He left for good, I guess. I've been mourning his death, but it's not enough. I just feel like my world is useless without him, it feels like my world has stop in the blink of eyes he's not with me anymore.

Knock! Knock!

I hear the door knob pulled, viewing sunghoon getting ready to go out. " Haru ya.. you ready? It's check up day today" he ask stepping into the room, I didn't turn to him instead I just staring at the window. " What's the point? What's the point of going to check up, and keeping this when they will not have a father at the end" I scoffed, my eyes is puff because of me crying all this week.

Sunghoon walk toward me, " Haru ! Why'd you say like that? Can't you think that Jake also will be sad if he's here hearing you saying this? He left you something before he go haru.. he left you something that will accompany you for the rest of ur life.." he plead me, as he getting on his knees.

" really?... what about me? I need him sunghoon..." I talk as my tears start to stream down my face, " what's the point " I cup my face with both of my hands, sunghoon slowly brought me to his embrace calming me down.

" Please haru just for today, I want this to be the last time you cry.. the baby need your support. Jake need you to be strong and keep going for your life .. please " he plead me and sobbing quietly.

I can't bring you back jake.. I just want you to know that I love you so much.. I just can't accept it.. please..

My only one.. please I need you...

-

-

-

5 month after~

" Sunoo!! Are you done?!! We're running late" i shout while packing his lunch, " yess !!! I'm done!" I saw him running down , I nodded and grab the car keys and got put from the home.

" I be coming home late today noona, so I will take taxi, you don't have to pick up me" he said looking through his phone, I nodded and focus back on the road. " Take care !! See you at home" I bid a goodbye to him, " okay noona! you also take care, chuwi also take care !" He shout in excitement before closing the door.

It has been five month since Jake left us, I stayed at their home until my due date come since it's so dangerous for me to stay at home alone, I will move out once I'm ready to go back to my house. I slowly telling myself to move on and accept reality, it's hard to face but I needed to, I still thinking about him sometimes when I feel sad.

These five months without him doesn't feel right,

I feel like something is missing, something that supposed to be full but instead he left a space on the place he need to be fill. Heeseung also getting married next month, he has been staying with us and will be move out from the house with his soon to be wife. It's kinda shocked to know that heeseung is marrying my best friend, Jiwon.

They two has been set up by their parents, I congrats Jiwon on her marriage but she didn't like it, but I know she slowly falling to heeseung. She can get quiet blushing when she's with heeseung. My baby bump has start to be seen, everyone congrats me.

I quit on the college and focus on my work, Jake's parents passed the position to me, after jake's left they told me to take over it since I'm carrying jake's child, they're sorry for what happened but I didn't blame them for what has happened. I just go back and through, that's only my routine.

Office ~

" Can you send someone to meet up with our clients, I can't on that day I have something to do." I give the files to my secretary, the secretary didn't change I let him as my secretary. " Okay ma'am" he answer before leaving the room.