Chapter 2 ~ A Slime?

You were doing the normal, just walking around the forest, occasionally stopping to find something to eat.

"Grrrr..." Your stomach growled, and that's when you knew it was eating time, so you went around the forest, which you actually found out that it was named "The Great Forest Of Jura." which, you were quite intrigued by.

As you were walking around you got a bit upset so you asked Greater sage, which you now call "Sage-san."

'Heyy, Sage-san, where can I find the closest thing to eat?'  You asked, which they answered quickly, "If you jump into the trees and jump branch, to branch, for 3 minutes. You can stop by a waterfall with plenty of Magical Deer" Greater Sage announced into your head, you complied and jump into the trees, going branch, to branch, to branch, for exactly 3 minutes.

Once you heard water, you quickened your pace to get there.

Once you were there what you saw.. Made you gasp, "It's... so pretty.." You spoke lowly..

[This but with way more deer, some in the water, and walking around, also many different animals, such as, birds, bunnies, squirrels, etc

[This but with way more deer, some in the water, and walking around, also many different animals, such as, birds, bunnies, squirrels, etc..]

You smiled, and gently jumped down next to a deer, but it didn't run. The deer just sat on the floor and stared at you.

You stared back for a couple seconds then went closer to the waterfall to see plenty of fish, so you used Water Manipulation, to grab fish while they were in an water bubble, then set all the fish a blaze using, Fire Manipulation, lastly you sent all the cooked fish on the ground letting all the animals come to eat, you also enjoying your meal.

All the animals all warmed up to you in a couple days, which gave you the skill Animal communication.

The animals had decided that you'd become the queen of the land, so the animals forged you a Flower Crown, it might not have been much, but you greatly accepted.