•tail grooming• Leo x fem kitsune reader

Requested by: @MoonMidnight@
Still working on how to highlight.

•fluff
•chapter Leo
•fem reader

Narrators pov:

After many hours of training, (name) had felt exhausted.
She was very tired from destroying all the dummies. She would probably have to buy more later. But honestly
She didn't care about that, instead she just wanted to go and lay down.

"DING"  (name) went to check her phone seeing a text.

💙Light of my life💙

-hey can you come over for a bit? I'm bored and feel like talking to someone other than my brothers.

(Name) thought about it for a second, she was still exhausted
But on the other hand...

                                           Sure-
                                           Read~
-Whoo!

(Name) could imagine, Leo shouting in happiness. (Name)
Smiled at the thought, and then she began her way to Leo's  home.

After a bit (name) made it to the turtles home. She still felt exhausted but carried on all in the name of Leo. She continued on until, she made it.
"Leo!" (Name) shouted.
She then heard quick steps, and then she saw him.
He walked up to her bowing and holding his hand out for her to grab, dramatically.

(Name) took his hand, and they began to converse on the way to his room. "So what've you been up to?"
"Just some training and unfortunately I am exhausted."
(Name) said with a yawn.
"Well we could just lay down if that's what would make you feel better"
"Sounds, good"

They made it to the Leo's bee and laid down. Leo saw (names) tails slowly swishing.
"Hey can I groom your tails?"
"...sure" Leo grabs a brush.
"Why do you even have a hair brush?"

"Mikey found it and wanted to keep it" Leo said beginning to groom (names) tails. "Much better" (name) says quietly.
"Hm" Leo continues grooming (names) tails. "Hey, what do think Mikey would want for his birthday?"

(Name) didn't answer. "(Name)?" Leo looked down and saw that (name) was fast asleep. "Guess she really was exhausted." Leo put the brush down and positioned himself to be more comfy before closing his eyes and falling asleep with (name) laying in his lap.

[the end]

Hey! Sorry this was kinda short. Hope you enjoyed!

-Glass