part 15 more siren devices.

The day after the license exam in the classroom.

Izuku:Hey Bakugou what did you choose for your hero name you never decided did you.

Bakugou:Im still thinking about it. I just can't think of anything.

Izuku:Then what about the explosion hero: dynamight or even ground zero.

Bakugou thought for a few seconds.

Bakugou:Yeah I like ground zero as a hero name.

Izuku:you'll most likely be called zero if they need your attention quickly though so.

Bakugou:It's still a good name.

Izuku:Yeah i- hold on a sec.

Izuku then accsesed his comms and got a mission for azur lane.

Izuku:Sorry I'll get back to you bakugou. Azur lane members rally up we have a mission.

All members beside Unicorn and Z46 arrived and got ready.

Izuku:Alright a siren world portal device was detected in a villain base in America so we'll be transferred over by aircraft. Now engage riggings and move out.

They left the classroom quickly and headed to the UA airport which had their cargo plane. They boarded the plane with riggings and parachutes on.

Timeskip to when they arrive over the villain base.

Izuku:The light is green lets do this.

They all jumped out the plane freefalling untill they were 400 meters above the base.

Izuku:Pull your chutes now!

They did so and landed on the base without being noticed.

Izuku:Remember we have permission to kill if necessary. Try to incapacitate and try to secure the device without activating it.

They moved towards the entrance and moved into the building.

Comms:do i have a solid connection.

Izuku:*wispering*Yes this is Nimitz whats wrong.

Command:Well I'll be your surport for this mission. I've got thermal imaging of the base so I'll tell you when someone is coming towards you. Oh two far side of the hall.

Izuku:Got it. Mirko, momo fire stunning rounds now.

They fired

Izuku:Now take them to the roof and knock them out.

The two took them to the roof while the rest advanced.

Command:Ok you've got a room to your right with one high ranked villain in there i recommend interrogating him.

Izuku:Confirmed.

Izuku entered the room silently and grabbed the guy while crushing his radio. He then placed his sword to the guys neck.

Izuku:How many guys are in the compound.

Villain:We have 30 guys here and 10 at another location.

Izuku:Good any weird devices collected recently and if so where.

Villain:Two floors down from the stairway take a right and the first door on the left. One of our guys is trying to find out what it is.

Izuku:That device can allow invaders into this world and we cant have that can we.

Izuku knocked him out and left returning to his team.

Izuku:Uraraka take him to the roof dump him with the other two. And stay on the roof keep it clear for exfill.

Uraraka:Yes sir.

She left and izuku took the rest of the team down incapacitating 10 more villains before making it to the door. They enter and see guy at a computer muttering to himself.

Izuku:Stop what your doing. Akagi grab the device.

Akagi did just that and izuku pointed his sword at the neck of the guy.

Izuku:What were you researching.

Guy:Just how to extract power from it thats what they told me to do.

Command:Nimitz that guy is David shield a leading scientist he's been missing for 2 weeks. Take him back with you.

Izuku:Yes sir. Dr shield follow me please we'll get you out of here.

They then escorted both akagi and david shield to the roof.

Izuku:Command wheres our chopper.

Command:Chopper ETA 30 seconds.

30 seconds later a chopper landed on the roof alerting all villains of the raid but it was too late as They were already leaving with both the objectives.

Izuku:Nimitz to command both the portal device and david shield are secure and we are leving.

Command:Well done Nimitz mission complete.

When they arrive at the military base they are greeted by both the heads of the hero commission of America and japan.

Head japan:Well done Azur lane. Now Dr shield what were you working on.

David:How to extract power from the device but Nimitz called it a portal device.

Head America:There may be 10 device in the world. 1 is confirmed destroyed and now 4 in the hero commission vault.

Izuku:I think Dr shield should continue his work if we can drain them of power then they will be less of a threat.

Head japan:Yes thats a good plan if Dr shield agrees to it.

David:I agree this will mean more clean Energy in the world. My predictions say they could power the entirety of Tokyo for a year alone.

Head America:Then its decided. Azur lane head back to UA and get some rest you earned it.

Azur lane then went back home and got praised by their classmates and other classes.

A/N tried to make this a good chapter hope you enjoyed bye!