part 9 oaths and an exam.

Izuku and Belfast were entertaining Z46, Unicorn and Eri when the other Bismark returned.

Z46:Lady Bismark is here as well?!

Bismark looked at Z46 in shock not expecting her to be here.

Bismark:Z46! How did you end up here I thought you didn't get pulled though the portal.

Z46:I did just to a different location to you.

Bismark continued to ask questions while walking to the living room. when she saw Belfast leaning her head on Izuku's arm she instantly got jealous but hid it.

Bismark:Nimitz when did you get home?

Izuku:We finnished everything sir Nighteye needed from us on the first day.

Eri:Papa why does everyone call you Nimitz when you said your name was Izuku.

Bismark:*shocked*Papa?!

Izuku:Eri everyone calls me Nimitz because that what I was called before I became Izuku and Bismark I adopted Eri, Z46 and Unicorn before i left sir Nighteye's agency.

Bismark:So do they have a mother figure.

Belfast:Yes me why.

Bismark saddened at Belfast's response which didn't go unnoticed by her.

Belfast:Bismark please follow me.

They left and Unicorn asked.

Unicorn:Why did mama and lady Bismark go to discuss somthing.

Izuku:It probably somthing they wanted to keep a secret.

The exact same thing happened when akagi and kaga returned and enterprise returned. Nezu also already got cementos to expand the port and house. The children were asleep and the rest were in Izukus room talking about stuff.

Izuku:Ok so you all like me and Belfast gave the go ahead right

Belfast:yeah I'm fine with it.

Izuku went outside the room for a bit and grabbed the things Necessary for 5 oaths. When he gets back he prepares the oaths and does so.

Izuku:Ok so you all got a power boost from the oath right

The 5:Yes.

Izuku:That means it worked good.

Timeskip to the first day back

Izuku and his new wives and daughters were in the class waiting for their fellow classmates to arrive. Momo was the first and looked at the kids in confusion.

Momo:Midoriya why are there children in the classroom.

Izuku, who has all 3 kids on his lap:Shouldn't i have my daughters with me.

Momo:*shocked*Um who is their mother then.

Izukus wives:We are their mothers

Momo understood that Izuku was now married with three kids

Momo:Are they adopted.

Izuku:Yes i adopted all three of them after saving them from overhaul.

Momo:Ah that makes more sense.

Similar conversation's happened every time someone entered the room.

Aizawa:Alright problem children get into your hero costumes and come to fake city alpha. Except you Izuku you can just follow me with your kids. Also Iida what were you thinking going after stain like that you idiot.

Iida looked down in shame knowing he'd tried to kill a person.

Timeskip to fake city alpha

Izuku is standing there with Eri in his arms and Z46 and Unicorn on top of his riggings. Everyone arrives and notices how cute the kids were sleeping. Even Bakugou.

Aizawa:Alright so today you'll have 2 exams a written and physical exam. Izuku does not have to partake in either as he took the written exam after his intern as he got back early. As for the prac-

Iida:Sir why are you calling Midoriya by his first name.

Izuku:Its because we have 9 Midoriyas here at this moment.

Everyone but Momo was confused as they didn't ask about mother figures like Momo did.

Denki:But there's only 4 Izuku you and your daughters.

Izuku's wives:And us!

Everyone realized what happened

Mina:Izuku you got married over the internship and you didn't invite me I'm sad.

Izuku:The actual marriage ceremony hasen't happened yet. But 2 days ago we did the oath. Which gives us a power boost and lets us feel where the other is. I'm basically just engaged.

Koyoka:Wisdom cube stuff?

Izuku:Wisdom cube stuff

Mina turned to izuku's wives

Mina:So I can help you plan the weeding right.

Akagi:In our third year maybe but not right now.

Mina:Thats fine by me.

Aizawa: Anyways as I was saying Izuku's feats make it so we can't really make him take the exam.

Bakugou:And what exactly did he do.

Izuku:I took down a strong yakuza boss saving my now daughters and then took down hero killer stain with just my sword while also gaining stains respect in one day.

Bakugou just stayed silent a sence of respect rising for Izuku because although he makes it seem like he dosen't like children when someone saves three he gains some reapect.

Aizawa:anyway for the physical exam you will be fighting the teachers in teams of two.

The teams and who passed

Shoto and Momo, passed
Bakugou and Bismark, passed due to Bismark working around bakugou
Denki and Mina, denki failed and Mina passed Due to Izuku giving her strategies to avoid Nezu.
Aoyama and Uraraka, passed
Koda and koyoka, passed
Tokoyami and tsuyu, passed
Sero and Mirko, passed
Shouji and Toru, passed
Sato and Kirishima, failed. Almost passed but were a second too late.
Iida and Ojiro, passed
Akagi and Kaga, passed
Belfast and Enterprise, passed

Aizawa:Ok this year Nezu decided to be kind on two of the failed students as they we a half-second too late. Kirishima, sato you two passed the exam. But you need to get better.

Both:Yes sir!

Aizawa:Denki your the only one who failed the exam. You shouldn't have gone inside that building as mina suggested you'll still go to the summer camp but you'll be taking extra classes with me and vlad king.

Denki:Yes sir.

A/N yes i prefer class 1-a over 1-b so I'm having both classes have one member fail. See ya.