part 1 the entrance exam.

Izuku is now standing infront of UA 30 minites before the entrance exam begins watching as people turned up for the entrance exam. He noticed a brown haired girl about to trip so he quickly ran over and caught her before she hit the floor.

??? Looked shocked someone had helped her

Izuku:It's bad if you trip before an exam miss...

Uraraka:Ochako Uraraka thanks for the help...

Izuku:Izuku 'Nimitz' Midoriya and it's no problem. But we need to get to the exam hall now

Izuku waved goodbye to the girl he'd just helped as she was being glared at in jealousy by the other girls who were just wishing it'd have been them instead.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi izuku feeding chibi eri a candy apple

Izuku aced the written exam getting 1st place as he was privately taught by principle nezu himself.

He was now in the auditorium for the briefing of the practical exam.

Present mic:CAN I GET A YEAH!!!

Izuku:YEAH!

Present mic:THANKS LITTLE LISTENER NOW...

Present mic procedes to explain the 1,2 and 3 pointers while izuku quietly mutters to himself. Nobody next to him is bothered by it and are actualy taking strategies from his muttering untill...

???:Excuse me you said there we 3 robots but on this panflit it says 4 if this is a mistake by UA then you shouldn't be the number one hero school and you *points at izuku* you have been muttering this entire time you should just leave if your going to distract others.

Izuku:Okay first *looks at the guy next to him* could you hear me muttering.

Guy next to him:Barely but you did bring up some interesting strategies I might use them.

Izuku:Okay since he can barely hear me how can a guy who is 6 rows down from me be able to and secondly if you listened to present mic you whould have noticed that he said 3 main robots meaning the 4th was unimportant.

??? Looked down in shame and slowly sat back down

Present mic:THANKS LITTLE LISTENER NOW AS HE SAID THE 4TH ROBOT IS A ZERO POINTER. NOW TAKE ON THE EXAM

Everyone left the auditorium to their designated citys. Izuku was wearing his repaired azur lane suit waiting for the gate to open when the boy from the auditorium came up to him

???:Hello there i came to apologise for earlier so sorry for telling you to leave.

Izuku:No problem anyway name's Izuku 'Nimitz' Midoriya

Iida:My name is Tenya Iida nice to meet you too but whats with the Nimitz in your name?

Izuku:You'll find out if we both get accepted in the same class. Ah and when the gates open run straight in.

Iida:But isn't that cheating

Izuku:Would a hero wait before saving people

As Iida contemplates this the gates begin to open and izuku runs in suddenly and shouts surprising everyone.

Izuku:USS NIMITZ ENGAGE

As he shouts this he starts glowing blue shocking everyone further. When he stops glowing this is what they see.

 When he stops glowing this is what they see

(Again imagine it's izuku)

Izuku draws his sword and cuts down two 1 pointers and 1 3 pointer.

Izuku:Launch begin 10 F/A 18 hornets and 5 A-10 thunderbolts.

As izuku says this said aircraft get launched out both sides of his riggings and begin to attack the robots while izuku uses both his riggings weapons and sword to destroy 3 more 1 pointers, 2 two pointers and 1 more 3 pointer

We cut to the observation room where everyone was shocked at izuku's combat effectiveness as he reached 60 points in 1 minute of the the exam starting

Nezu:Well I guess izuku is doing what he does best

Aizawa:Thats my problem child

All might:Aizawa I thought we went over this he's my adopted son.

Aizawa:No he's my adopted son.

Nezu silently chuckles as he pulls out izuku's adoption papers with both izuku's and nezu's names signed on it.

Nezu:Fools dont know I've already won this race.

Midnight:Nezu I believe its time for the zero pointer

Nezu puts away the paper and slams his paw down on the button while he laughs maniacally.

We cut back to izuku who thought he'd just reached 150 points and just recalled all his aircraft with none destroyed. Then izuku hears screams as he jumps down from the building he's on and just stared at the zero pointer before shouting.

Izuku:Launch begin 50 F/A 18 hornets and 20 A-10 thunderbolts

As the aircraft begin launching he hears a cry for help and sees uraraka trapped in the rubble and he quickly ran over to her and cut the rubble apart with his sword and pulls her out of the rubble. He then calls out to Iida who was watching the zero pointer get bombarded by aircraft

Izuku:Iida get her out of her

Iida nods and takes uraraka and runs off. Izuku then turns to the zero pointer befor saying i hope this works. As he says that red veins begins to appear on his body before disappearing as green lightning gets emmited from his body. He then proceds to call of his aircraft and jumps at the zero pointer punching it in the face befor landing on an aircraft riding it to the ground.

Izuku, looking at his handy work:Welp job well done.

A/N yes im giving izuku OFA but I wanna make him op and what better way than OFA