part 2 results and first day!

Izuku walked back to his little home by the port that held his USS Nimitz most of the time then izuku said disengage and he started shining then his aircraft carrier appeared in the port due to him forgetting to disengage it. He then enters his house to see a smiling nezu which izuku was happy to see.

Izuku:Hey principle nezu how are you.

Nezu:Good but you know you can call me dad now you did sign the adoption papers!

Izuku:I know for a matter of fact that those papers have not gone though yet.

Nezu:indeed but we are getting off track im here to give you your results. In the written exam you got 1st in the written exam and 200 villain points for taling out robots and another 60 hero points for saving the young lady.
All in all it totals out to 260 points, 2 points higher than all mights score might i add making you our new record holder!

Izuku was shocked to say the least as he thought he had only 150 villain points but apparently he was wrong.

Timeskip to the first day

Izuku walked the halls of UA 20 minutes before class started looking for class 1-a. He found it quickly but when he opened the door he saw Iida arguing with a boy with blonde haired boy.

Iida:Take your feet off your desk it is disrespectful to thes ones who made the desk and students that came before us.

???:Like i care extra. What middle school are you from?

Iida:I'm from somei private academy. My name is Tenya Iida.

???:Somei... an elitist then i'll enjoy crushing you.

Iida:Crushing me! Are you sure you want to be a hero with that attitude.

Izuku just sighed and walked to his seat but was stoped by the obnoxious boy.

Bakugou:Oi extra. You better show respect to me the great bakugou katsuki as i am superior to you weakling.

Izuku had enough of bakugou's attitude and he had only known him for a few minutes so he just ignored him.

After about 10 minutes passed by everyone had arrived and were being genrally chaotic besides izuku and a black haired girl.

Izuku:You all might want to be quiet since the teacher is here

Everyone looked confused at his statement until a giant yellow caterpillar crawled out from behind the podium.

Aizawa:Still cant get past you can I problem child.

Izuku:No. No you can't.

Aizawa:Anyways take these sport clothes and head out to the field.

As aizawa said this izuku stood up and took a set and walked off without a word.

Timeskip to the changing room.

As everyone was changing a specific grape was snooping around untill.

Mineta:hey denki look our senior's have blesed us with a peep hole into the girls changing room.

Denki:No way man thats too much.

Mineta: welp sucks to be you and more for me!

Just as he says that he suddenly gets kicked into the far wall away from the peep hole. When everyone looks the see it was izuku with green lightning surrounding him.

Izuku:Oi perv you might want to not do that while your here in school otherwise I'll beat you down 10 times harder.

Iida:Midoriya it's not good to harm your classmates.*Robo arm movement*