part 14 dorms

The day after the 5 new teammates linked to the wisdom cubes the rest of the class was moving into dorms. That are not far from Izuku's house.

Aizawa:Alright problem children the dorm consists of 4 floors and you all will have pre assigned rooms but you can decorate how you want.

Aizawa then tells how people are organised in the dorm.

Iida:sir where is the Midoriya family sleeping.

Aizawa:In their house.

Everyone went outside and Izuku points to his house by the port.

Izuku:Yeah this is my house and thats the port where all of Azur lane's current members have their war ships docked.

Then a green haired woman came up to the group and introduced herself.

Inko:Hello my name is Inko Shimura I'll be your caretaker in the dorms.

Bakugou:Auntie its good to see you again.

Inko:It's good to see you too katsuki.

She then looked over at Izuku and was shocked to see a boy that looked similar to her.

Inko:Excuse me what's your name.

Izuku:My name is Izuku 'Nimitz' Midoriya. Nice to meet you miss Shimura.

Inko:It's nice to meet you too.

Three days went on with nothing major happening. Inko got close to all of class 1-a especially Izuku basically becoming his mother. (I changed my mind about mama inko she gonna take care of him.)

Inko:Izuku you need to wake up.

Izuku:Im up. Im up.

Inko:Good because I'm making breakfast at the dorm if you want to join.

Inko then left to go back to the dorms and Izuku did the normal morning stuff and woke up his daughters and wives then headed over.

Izuku:Hey mom whats for brea...

Inko just looked at Izuku then suddenly started smiling.

Inko:You see me as your mom!

Izuku:Yes...

Inko started to jump for joy and the other students started to come down and saw inko jumping for joy.

Bakugou:Auntie why are you jumping for joy.

Inko:Because Izuku sees me as his mother.

Bakugou looked at Izuku who was bright red from embarrassment.

Bakugou:Well now thats surprising comming from the commander of the class.

He said this while smirking before nezu came sprinting into the dorms. He jumped on the table in front of Inko and placed pieces of paper down with a pen. Inko signed the papers and nezu sprinted out the door.

Izuku:What was that?

Inko:Im going to be your official mother and I'm changing my name to Midoriya.

Bakugou stared out into space now realizing that Izuku was basically now his cousin.

Bakugou:What the fu-

He got hit by a flying slipper

Inko:Language katsuki. Dont want Izuku or my grandbabys learning it.

Bakugou:sorry auntie.

They then ate the breakfast and went to class. Z46 was on Bismark's lap, Eri was on belfast's lap and Unicorn was on Enterprise's lap.

Aizawa:Okay tommorow you'll be going to the provincial licence exam. Except you Midoriya family here catch.

He then threw special licences and the 6 caught them.

Aizawa:On those licences are special permissions for example if it turns into a siren related mission you can take command. For example a raid on a villain base and a villain activates a siren device. And permission to kill if necessary.

Izuku:Got it.

Aizawa:Also you four new ships you'll be getting provincial licences but you'll then operate under the orders of those six until you complete 5 missions where you'll get a full license.

Mirko:Yes sir and take care of us commander.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi eri, Unicorn and Z46 being spoilt by mama Inko.

Aizawa:Everyone on the bus except the Midoriya family you guys just patrol the city.

Akagi, Kaga and Enterprise then released recon planes to scout the city while Izuku monitors comms. They left the kids with Inko.

Izuku:Guys we've got incoming. Overhaul escaped tartarus and is making a beeline to UA. he's probably after Eri.

Bismark:Lets go then

They then intercepted overhaul before he reached UA. Izuku quickly hits overhaul with a quirk interruption round but since he was already in his giant form he was still a force to be reckoned with.

Izuku:You guys provide fire surport I'll take him down.

They begin firing at overhaul slowing him down slightly.

Overhaul:Stop you pests.

Izuku then punches him back with 100% OFA.

Izuku:what are you after overhaul.

Overhaul:What i was always after. Eri.

Izuku just grabbed overhaul and ripped his body out of the giant. Overhaul screamed in pain.

Izuku:Never go after my daughter

Izuku then procided to tear off his arms. Before tossing him to the police.

Izuku:Take him away.

As paramedics arrived they quickly stop overhaul's blood loss and question why his arms were torn off

Paramedic 1:Why has his arms been riped off.

Izuku:He was after my daughter so i made sure he wouldn't go after her again.

Paramedic 2:Understandable have a good day.

The azur lane members returned to UA and the entire class had just returned.

Izuku:Yo guys you got your licenses?

In response to his question they raised their licences while grinning.

Izuku:Well done you lot. And guess what i did today.

Bakugou:What?

Izuku:I tore off overhaul's arms.

Everyone was shocked except bakugou.

Bakugou:Let me guess he went after Eri?

Izuku:Yep he deserves worse though.

Bakugou respected izuku already but now he knew he respected him.

A/N yep bakugou is somewhat good in this story. See ya