Chapter Fourteen

Começar do início

My head tipped back on my shoulders and I bit my lower lip, closing my eyes when Caleb curled his fingers against the walls of my pussy. His lips found mine, hard, wanting kisses of greed and pure sex. When he nipped at my lower lip and sucked it into his mouth, I groaned and reached for him, pulling him closer.

Gone was my question, replaced with naked desire for the man who no longer felt the need to disclose anything personal. Not that I truly had either. It was a game of half-truths and selfish lies, and I had no idea who was in the lead.

Caleb left my mouth and lowered, ripping his shirt on my body open. Buttons scattered all about the floor and countertops, a hazard that I couldn't find the energy to care about. I started to laugh at one that spun and spun on its edge on the floor, but my humor was cut short when Caleb's mouth covered my breast and his tongue worked on my pebbled nipple.

"Tell me," he breathed against my heated skin. "Tell me you love it. A little nasty. A little wicked. You love it."

I moaned and gripped at the back of his head, holding his head at my tits. A grin curled onto my face. "I love it."

His smile against my skin was impossible to miss, and he began to work his hand faster between my legs, pumping his fingers into me with more ferocity, saying I told you so in his own cocky way.

Knowing dinner was on the stove, we moved with fervor. Caleb moved both hands to my hips, chuckling when I grimaced at the loss of his fingers inside me. When he jerked me forward, closer to the edge for better access, I squealed, and he laughed again. I dragged his face back down towards mine, but he pulled away.

"Look down. Watch me fuck you."

"Fuck," I whispered, feeling my nails sink into the hot skin of his shoulders.

Caleb unbuttoned his slacks and let them fall, kicking them aside and pulling his erection free of the briefs working overtime to conceal it. When he pushed those down his legs and kicked them aside too, I had all but a second of sanity left before he pressed into me.

Pulling at my hips, Caleb moved my body in tune with his thrusts, fucking me while I fucked him back.

"Damn, that's pretty."

I let my eyes fall lower, watching his dick sink into me in deep strokes, glistening with the heated proof of my desire for him. He shuddered against me, and when I raised my gaze to look at his face, his focus was too honed in on where our bodies were connected to notice my stare.

"Fuck yes. So sweet and wet for me. God, I don't think I could ever tire of feeling your tight little cunt sucking me in. Milking me. So greedy to be fucked."

I moaned when he pressed his thumb against my clit and screamed when his hips quickened their pistons into the apex of my thighs. Caleb's free hand wrapped around my throat, and he pulled me up, smashing his lips to mine with a pleasure-filled growl. His tongue swept into my mouth, claiming me for the moment we were too selfish to leave.

When my pussy clamped down and my orgasm rushed through me, knocking the wind from my lungs, I gasped against Caleb's hard kisses. Letting my neck go, he slid his hand down to my chest and pressed. When I leaned back and braced against the top cabinet at my head, he pulled out and pumped his erection, whispering my name and a few curses when his release shot from the tip and coated my breasts and stomach.

He breathed roughly, but his eyes opened and took in the sight of me before him. "Fuck, I hope you don't want me to apologize for that. Because you look damn sexy with my cum on your tits."

I rolled my eyes and fought the laugh that tried to escape my throat. "Asshole."

He shrugged, stepping aside to grab the towel from the handle on the oven. "Like I said...I'm not sorry."