In a quick motion, his face was wedged between my thighs and his mouth was sucking my clit in. I screamed in pleasure, kneading my fingertips against the short, cropped coils of his hair. I felt my nails scratch against his head, but he didn't seem to notice or care. A vibration of a groan emanated from his mouth and through my pussy, making it clench and pulse around the fingers he quickly pressed into me.

"Fuck," I whispered, biting my lower lip and letting my eyes close.

When Caleb curled his fingers inside me and stroked my favorite spot, my legs started to shake. He must've felt them, because he wrapped his free arm around them to hold me steady.

"Caleb, I—" I gasped when his teeth scraped against my clit, sending a jolting new sensation through my body. I huffed when he did it again, grabbing harder onto the shower's handle tight enough that it was leaving a dent in my palm.

My release was racing towards me, threatening to knock me over when it finally hit. I was lost in the torrents of my own pleasure-filled moans wracking my ears. I was edging closer, rolling towards the high Caleb's mouth was sending me into.

But then he pulled back.

"No! God, I was so close."

"When you come," Caleb let my leg fall from his shoulder and stood but didn't straighten. His lips closed around one peaking nipple, sucking it in and palming my other breast. "It's going to be with your hot little pussy," he switched his mouth to my other nipple, then let go and straightened, feathering his lips over mine, "wrapped around my cock."

A surprised moan was swallowed by his greedy tongue, swiping into my mouth as he lifted me to him effortlessly. I let my legs encircle his waist and kissed him with fervor while he turned and stepped under the hot stream of water that had fogged the bathroom entirely too much with our neglect of its running. The water felt like it was near boiling, but I didn't care.

Caleb wasted no time plunging deep, and I was all too ready for him. My nails dug into his shoulders and my knees tightened, giving me the leverage to try to ride his thrusts. When he stepped forward to press my back to the wall and halt my assault, he grinned and I groaned, wiggling in a chase for movement.

"You really are a deviant little thing," he mocked, pressing his lips to the base of my throat. "Such a greedy little whore."

I huffed, swallowing the water streaming down my face and past my lips. "I thought you promised me an orgasm. What's wrong? Can't deliver?"

Caleb chuckled, nipping at the skin on my collar bone. "I bet you an orgasm that your date wouldn't last longer than two minutes. But that bet is null and void, isn't it? You never had sex with blondie, did you? Because you're mine. Your mouth," he nipped my lower lip, "your tight little cunt," he planted a heavy kiss, swiping his tongue against mine and swallowing my moan, "and your pleasure," he pulled back and slammed upward, filling me to the hilt and forcing a rush of air from my lungs. "It's all mine. You're mine."

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help the blush that burned into my cheeks. I wrapped a hand around the base of his neck, flexing my fingers before pulling his face back to mine. Pressing my lips to his, I slid my tongue into his mouth and let it tangle with his, letting our moans mingle with the sound of flesh slapping flesh under the stream of water falling over our joined bodies.

"Fuck, look at you. So fucking hot and wet for me. You're practically shaking."

He was half right. I was shaking. I was so close. So fucking close.

Caleb's hands slapped onto the wall on either side of my head, and he pressed me harder against the tile, letting me hold the remainder of my weight. His hips started to snap at a harsher pace, his cock hardening further and raking against every nerve ending inside of my clenching depths. Lowering his forehead to mine, his growling breaths spurred me higher. Listening to him lose control was hotter than anything else.

"That's it. Come on. Come on, baby. Come for me. Come around my cock."

That was it. I screamed and let my nails dig into his neck and shoulder. I tried to kiss him to muffle my sounds, but he pulled away and stared at my face with a devouring gaze.

"I want to hear you. Scream for me. Scream my name so loud anyone around can fucking hear it." When I did, he started fucking me even harder and grabbed my chin, swiping a finger over my lower lip. He smirked at the unadulterated, pleasured sounds falling from my swollen lips.

"Caleb!"

"God, yes. So damn sexy. That's my fucking girl."

I shuddered as my release finally began to ease and my clit slowed its throbbing, then winced when Caleb pulled out and set me down. Pumping his cock twice with his hand, his release hit my stomach. When I slid my finger through the droplets running down my skin and sucked it into my mouth, his eyes darkened, though his expression remained playful.

"God, don't do that to me unless you want round two before I even eat. Angry sex because I'm as fucking hungry as I am horny? I might hurt you."

"Hm," I shrugged. "You already have. Might as well make it for a sexy reason this time."

He froze before me but quickly regained his composure, grabbing me by the waist and spinning me for a hard smack on the ass. When I shrieked against the stinging pain, he pulled me back against his chest with a deep chuckle, biting at the crook of my neck. When I squealed and fought his hold, he let me go and reached for the body wash, giving it to me before soaping up a loofa for himself.

As we showered, I slowly backed myself into the corner, putting as much space between us as I could. Especially because I couldn't wipe the smile from my lips or ignore the throbbing reminder my clit was screaming at me from the dream-worthy pleasure I'd just endured.