2. Austin Carlile and Luggage Bags (Kris)

The Story of the Young,

      Innocent & Reckless.

  2.

_____________________________________________________________________________

- Mid 2010’s in New York City -

 It has been about three days since I told my parents, and my sister Aly, that I wanted to move to Los Angeles. I was so scared to tell them but then I felt like such an idiot because I was worrying over nothing. My Mom is so amazing, she said she was completely fine with me going, as long as I asked my Dad if it was okay for me to go and stuff. Which he was, and he ended up giving me a credit card with a lot of money so that he won't have to worry about me not having enough money to sleep at a hotel or whatever. Its kinda so that I have enough money to settle down and what not. But you know there is actually a benefit from having a Dad that’s an actor. He said that i didn't have to worry about money or anything of that matter because apart from the card having a lot of money, he said that he would be constantly putting money in it so that i'm never running low on money. I have such an awesome Dad don’t i? I do right...hmmm cool....

So I decided that instead of waiting for like another week or two to leave. Imma actually leave tonight, my parents or Aly still don’t know, but I’ll let Aly know... I already have everything packed and is getting shipped tonight. All the things that are completely necessary I’m taking with me, on the flight and the rest is in boxes. My Dad said that once I decide to leave to call him so that he can get one of his friends brother to help me settle down and stuff..... Well since I decided to leave to LA when i woke up like 20 minutes ago, I guess i should call him and let him know and stuff. It’s already like 3 in the afternoon....

I reached over to the night table next to my bed and grabbed my phone. I went through my contacts until I found who I was looking for …. Daddy-wolf.... or also known as my biological Dad and not my awesome step-dad... Anyway. I pressed the call button and waited...and waited...and finally after the third ring my dad picked up.

“Hey Daddy-o” i greeted him.

“Hey sweetie, what’s up?”   

“Oh nothing i was just calling to let you know that I decided to leave to LA tonight, and not two weeks from now. My flight to LA leaves tonight at 10:15.”

“Oh okay cool, call me before your flight leaves so that I can have an idea of at around what time you will be getting to LA and stuff. Imma call you in like 25 minutes okay I just need to make some arrangements so that someone can pick you up when your flight gets to LA and umm yea.”

“Okay daddy i’ll call you before my flight leaves, and okay take your time. Call me whenever, I’m not really gonna be doing much, just gonna go buy some food and finish packing my bag for tonight and stuff. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Alright, i’ll call you as soon as I got all the details of how this is gonna work, just remember you have enough money in the card that i gave you so that you can buy anything you need, and i’ll be checking the balance constantly so that if you're running low on money I will just replace it.”

“Okay, bye.” and with that I hung up and stood up from my bed and walked to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a messy bun. i walked out the bathroom and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I got my Krave cereal and poured milk in it, and with that sat on the bar stool and started munching happily on my krave cereal. While i was looking around the kitchen i saw that there was a note stuck to the fridge, i stood up and grabbed it...

Kris me and your dad are gonna be out of the city till tomorrow. Aly should be getting home at around 7 or 7:30 tonight. Make sure to make yourself something to eat or whatever order some take out or something whatever floats your boat. but um yea see ya.