Entrance Exam

It is now the day of the Entrance exam for UA, and many hero-hopefuls are trying out for a spot at the best Hero School in Japan. But what many people don't know, with the exception of Aizawa and Nezu, is that there is another teacher other than All Might. One who is rather infamous in the terms of never being caught.

That person is Magus, the number 1 vigilante. In his civilian form is Izuku Midoriya, who has disappeared a long time ago and presumed dead at the age of 4 when no-one could find him. well, no-one apart from Zelretch, who taught him many things.

Magus is watching the exam takers head in when he has an idea and smirks at it. All the people heading in suddenly stops when they hear echoing a little "Good luck on today's exam future heroes, here's a little tip from me, being a hero isn't just about defeating villains."

Katsuki, wanting to show no fear, steps forward and says "Who are you and where are you?" all the others there are shocked about Bakugo, even more when they realize who steps forward after saying "Who am I, you ask? well I am Magus, the number 1 vigilante! But I am someone from your past Katsuki Bakugo. I will reveal who I am at your place to only you and your parents."

Everyone there was shocked, however they got out of their stupor when Magus lets off a smoke-bomb and heads inside to where the staff are. They all head in, while Katsuki just wonders 'who could he be? He said my name like he personally knows me.'

{Meanwhile with the staff, Nezu and Magus}

The staff immediately jumped when Magus entered the room Magus style. Then Vlad asks "Nezu, why is he here?" It was at this moment that Magus smirks at the same time as Nezu. As if they rehearsed it, both responds with "You all are looking at UA's teacher about vigilantes!"

Both just laugh when they see the staff's reactions, scaring them all about how there's now 2 Nezus. Aizawa is even more scared, knowing that both were taught by the same person. The staff, including All Might, were all shocked and scared when they see Aizawa shaking.

"Let's get on with the entrance exam shall we?" Magus says to Nezu, sitting promptly next to him like they are best buddies. On queue, both get out their favored drinks, getting Nezu to laugh about how his now friend/ally is doing the same as him and the staff slowly start trying to back away. They didn't even get far before the door slams shut, forcing them to just sit, albeit nervously, near Nezu Senior and Junior.

 They didn't even get far before the door slams shut, forcing them to just sit, albeit nervously, near Nezu Senior and Junior

(for reference about Nezu's laughter)

Well, all bar the exception of Ectoplasm, who is currently starting the written portion of the exam. Both him, his clones and the staff in the observation room is watching to make sure no-one is cheating. "The purple grape looking midget is cheating." Magus points out. Aizawa calls him out "Minoru Mineta, you have been caught cheating, leave the exam."

The grapist just runs out in tears, crying about how he "can't get his harem" any longer. The heroes and the vigilante just look with a blank look on their faces, un-amused about why he wanted to be a hero for.