Chapter 25 :The End of the Final Chapter

Start from the beginning

"I'll go with you tomorrow." Ji Cheng's eyes on Shanglu Jingze were full of determination, "I want to personally solve the problems that have plagued me for so many years."

Lu Jingze looked into Ji Cheng's eyes, couldn't help but bend the corners of his eyes, wrapped Ji Cheng's hand in the palm of his hand, and said, "Okay, let's solve it together tomorrow."

The next morning, Ji Cheng had already washed up and stood in front of the window. As you can see from the hotel, the outside of the courthouse opposite has been surrounded by reporters.

"Nervous?" Lu Jingze stood behind him and gently wrapped his arms around Ji Cheng's waist and asked.

"It's okay." Even so, Lu Jingze could clearly see that Ji Cheng already had a thin sweat on his forehead.

Lu Jingze did not expose him, tightened his arms, and wrapped the person in his arms.

The reporters outside the courthouse were like beasts that had been hungry for a few days, and when they saw a car coming, they immediately swarmed.

"Ji Cheng, did you know about these acts in your orphanage before?" Are you also one of the child victims in the orphanage?

"Ji Cheng, did your stepfather send you to the Lu family?" Did you have a relationship with the Lu family when you were a child?

"General Manager Lu, I heard that you were also involved in this testimony, is it for the sake of the Lu family's inheritance to attack your own brother?"

"Ji Cheng Ji Cheng, when you were with Lu Jingze before, was it to join forces to overthrow the Lu family and expose this matter?"

"General Manager Lu, did you know before that Ji Cheng was approaching you for a purpose?"

"Lu Zong's incident has greatly affected the Lu Group, what do you think of the stock market plunge in recent days?"

......

Lu Jingze did not say a word, wrapped Ji Cheng in his arms, reached out for him to block the microphone that was stretched out, and walked directly into the court.

Although Luo Shaofeng and Fang Yao, who followed them, did not have such a big heat, there were still many reporters who wanted to know the progress of the case from their mouths. Fang Yao has been smiling at the camera, and he has ambiguous answers to the reporter's questions.

"Let's go, they're waiting." Luo Shaofeng saw that Ji Cheng and the two had already entered the hall, and Li pulled Fang Yao to follow.

After Ji Cheng went to the hotel yesterday, he didn't pay much attention to them, and Luo Shaofeng knew that Ji Cheng was very angry that they had hidden this matter.

Fang Yao found a good lawyer to go through the formalities here early this morning, and when he saw them coming, he immediately greeted them, "I asked them, Lu Jingyuan may not participate in this trial, but you can rest assured, now that the evidence is conclusive, I will definitely be able to give you a satisfactory answer." Ji Cheng's palms were full of sweat, and Lu Jingze shook his hand and gave him a reassuring look.

The lawsuit went smoothly, and in the face of hard-hitting evidence, Lu Jingyuan's lawyer had no way to help Lu Jingyuan exonerate him, and the only thing he could do was to try to deal with it lightly.

Ji Cheng and Lu Jingze sat in the audience, and this case was not tried in public, and the seats were basically filled with victims and victims' families.

Ji Cheng looked back at some familiar figures, and his heart was very unhappy.

As if to see Ji Cheng's concern, Lu Jingze patted his hand on his thigh and said softly, "Rest assured, I have already arranged these resettlement work, and when the verdict comes out, we will compensate them." Although it will not alleviate the harm to them, I hope that at least some of it can be made up.