Comeback

Whoosh

The arrow would dash through the air sticking straight to the target. 

Raegan would look over at me, I noticed she was a little tired, but she obviously won't admit it.

I'd gesture her to come over with my hand.

She'd walk over to me, I'd pull her by the waist, "Good Morning hm?" 

"You slept like a log" she'd mock. 

I'd laugh, "I had a great person to cuddle with!" 

She'd roll her eyes at me. 

I would give her a kiss, "I asked everyone where you were"

"You did? Who told you." she'd ask 

"Dina" I would reply tucking her hair behind her ear. 

Pulling her onto my lap, I would kiss her shoulder. 

Looking over back to the target, I'd notice one of the arrows had something attached to them. 

"Hey, I think something is on one of your arrows" 

Raegan would look over confused, taking her off my lap I'd walk over and remove the arrow. 

"Did you put this note here" I'd ask holding it.

Raegan would shake her head, "Nope"

Opening up the note, I'd freeze reading it. 

A smile would grow from my face. It was from the Chief! They are willing to take me! After months! This is amazing! 

"Rae! The Chief wrote this note! I'm going back!" I'd yell in excitement. 

She'd look at me shocked, "Wow! T-That's amazing!" 

I'd run to her lifting her into the air as I would hug her. I'm so happy to be coming back, I wonder what's it going to be like, to finally be me. To be Selma in a group filled with male, Vikings as a female Viking. 

"I should start packing as soon as possible!" 

Kissing Rae's cheek, I'd quickly begin running off. 

Suddenly she'd grab my arm, "Wait Sel" 

Looking back at her curious, I wonder, "What's wrong?" 

"Oh! Did you want a kiss on the lips! I'm sorry, I should've known!" I'd say caressing her face leaning in for a kiss. 

"No, it's not that" she'd quickly stop me with her finger to my lip. 

I'd tilt my head to the side. "What is it?" 

She takes my hand that is placed upon her cheek, "You're leaving again." 

"I know my love, but I promise you I will always come back. I can also always sneak around like I did before we began dating" I'd reply smiling. 

That made her smile a little, oh how I loved making her stay smiling. 

Taking her hand, we'd head back home where I began packing with the help of Raegan and Dina. 

Later that day, I was picked up by some fellow Vikings, to start off I wore my armor and kept my hair in a braid. Turns out the Chief was so used to calling me Jurgen, he's going to keep it as my code name to keep my identity hidden. Just like I did before I came out to the team. Kind of a bummer. But hey, the Chief even said that every night I could come home to my friends and family. Though it sounds great, I wasn't very happy that I was being treated differently from the other Vikings, when I was Jurgen I was treated like them. But now that I'm Selma, it's different.

"It's not as fun huh" Raegan would reply handing me a juice. 

I'd sigh, taking a sip of my juice "I get to see you guys every night though, so I can take it" 

She'd laugh softly. Resting her hand on top of mine, "I know how bad you want this though" 

I do.

I do want it bad.