Escape

"Hey! Where are you taking me?!" I'd yell at him hitting his arm. 

"Somewhere better than this so called "bar" of yours!" he'd yell back. 

Somewhere better? Why the hell would Jurgen care about my whereabouts. I'm just a random acquaintance, right? 

The night would slowly fall, then around god knows what time, we come upon this abandoned place. 

"Here" he'd say letting go of my hand.

 I look around, "What is this place?"

He turns on a light switch that surprisingly works, "I found this place before I came to the bar"

"It's sturdy and working, as well as far from the bar" 

I wipe my shoulder, "So what do you want from me?"

Jurgen looks at me confused, "What do you mean?"

Looking at him confused now I ask, "What do you mean, what do I mean? You want something right?" 

He chuckles, "I don't want anything, I'm just trying to help you out Cupcake" 

"Stop calling me that, I have a name you know" I'd say

Jurgen would smile, "But you're so sweet, like a cupcake" 

I'd place my bag down on an empty counter, "You can leave now"

He'd laugh at me, "I'm actually going to stay here"

"You know, make sure you can survive the night"

"You're not staying here. You work for the Chief! You're probably planning to kidnap me!" I'd yell at him. 

That would make Jurgen laugh so hard, he'd run out of breath.

"Please cupcake spare me! If I were going to kidnap you, I would've already done my deed by now"

Suddenly leaning in towards me, I could feel Jurgen's breath against my skin.  

"Plus, it wouldn't be as fun if you weren't falling for me like you are right now" 

I slap him out of instinct, "Disgusting! I would never like a man like you!" 

Smiling Jurgen tilts his head, "What if I weren't a man?" he'd imply.

"What are you talking about? Aren't you a man?" I'd mumble.

I watch as Jurgen would take off his helmet, his hair would flow down as well as his face covering. 

"Jurgen's" POV

I'd watch her eyes widen. I'd lightly chuckle. "The name's Selma"

She'd go silent.

"What's the matter cupcake, am I too hot for you?" 

She'd hit my arm this time, "Shut up" she'd remark.

"Why are you telling me all of a sudden? I could tell the Chief about this you know"

Lifting her chin up I'd reply, "You could, but I don't think you'd actually do it" 

"After all, I am creating Equality here"

She scoffs, "Creating Equality? You're hiding your true identity pretending to be a man" 

I'd sigh, "listen I know, but it's only the beginning I just recently got on the team" 

She'd take a good look at me, "I could tell, you're not cocky enough to be one of them" 

I'd smirk, "oh? Well then"

Taking her by the waist I'd reply, "You? Me? Drinks later? Is that what you want?" 

The blush on her face would settle nicely. 

"Is that cocky enough for you?" I'd ask her, letting go. 

"I guess" she'd mutter looking away. 

Smirking, I'd set my backpack by the couch.