Leave

She'd fling her bag over her shoulder, "If you really would like to know my every move, I'm going home"

"To the bar? But you-" 

She'd slap me, "I told you that is NOT my home, you idiot!" 

I'd rub my cheek, "Jeez, okay I get it. Calm down a bit"

Taking her leave, I'd quickly grab my things to follow her. I'm not letting her out of my sight. Not at this hour of the night. Who knows what gross people could come. 

Following her quietly, nobody would come near us. Once she got close to her place, she had enough.

"I get it, can you stop following me? I don't need protection anymore." 

Turning around, she'd meet to my chest stopping her in her tracks. She'd look up, having me look down at her realizing how close I was.

She'd turn back around pretending nothing happened.

"You can leave now, my place is just up ahead, the sun is about to come up anyways"

"Don't you have to head back to the Chief" 

She was right, I was so busy taking care of her I forgot about my true job. 

Before I left, I asked for her number, for emergencies I'd tell her. Luckily, she agreed to it, as long as I didn't text her every day. 

I'd take a bow before my leave, "Goodbye Raegan"

She'd look at me weirdly, that made me laugh. 

It felt weird leaving her, after the night we had after all. Who knew how randomly close you could get to someone after meeting them for the first time randomly. 

But I know if I didn't get there before sunrise, I would get killed. Possibly literally.

I got to the camp as fast as I could, I snuck into my tent right as the sun was rising. The lead Vikings took their stroll around the camp making sure everyone was in their assigned places. Luckily, I never got questioned or found out about last night. 

The bell would ring meaning it was time to meet up at the center court.

Today was more practice with fighting, there were 4 new lead mean who were there to test our skills. Each man was based on a level and skill level. 

I easily passed levels 1-3.

Level 4 was the biggest amongst them, he was probably the strongest too. He had lots of scars and blood all over his face. His name was Harald. The others who tried defeating him got badly injured, it was finally my turn. 

I took my sword out of its sheath case, then got into stance. 

So did he.

Curling his hand back and forth, Harald wanted me to make the first move. Which I did just that, I went straight for it, he was definitely the toughest out of them all. Honestly, he was pretty hard to beat. Harald truly lived up to his name, but he wasn't exactly all that, he had an injury in his left knee, so I used that to my advantage. 

Taking my sword, I'd glide it across his knee making him fall to the ground scraping it. Ending the fight, I had bruises up my arms, scrapes on my knees and dirt all over my face. The end results though, were much worth it, I beat Harald, level 4, the big dog I guess you could say.