07

Iola K.

Same Night

It took me another thirty minutes to sneak out of the room. I didn't necessarily want Ms. Casandra or Ms. Sharon to know what was going on. However, both Fallon and Sasha knew the room I was going to and Fallon knew who I was with.

We had a plan for the morning. I told her to make sure she at least peed in a cup and I'll be back within five minutes of her letting me know she was up. I made sure to keep the pregnancy test in my purse that I was taking with me. She still didn't want Sasha to know because that would only lead to Ms. Sharon knowing — who would tell Fallon's mom.

I looked down at myself dressed in a white neck scoop tank bra with some grey boyfriend boxers with a pair of hot pink Alexander McQueen logo slides. Before getting off the elevator, I quickly spray myself on the neck and my wrist with my vanilla perfume before tossing it back into the bag. I stepped off and immediately came face to face with 803. I don't know why I'm nervous, but I was.

I always was around him until he made me comfortable. And it was so easy to become comfortable with him.

I took out the note that the waitress had given to me, grateful that she made sure to be as discreet as possible. Everyone at the table was trying to figure out who it was that paid the tab while me and Fallon seemed to only look at each other. Inside the note the room number was written and there was the key. I removed the keycard, knocked once, and then proceed to unlock the door.

Kofi wasn't in the living or the dining room when I walked in. I dropped the bag on the chair, seeing a half smoked blunt, some broken down weed, two phones, and a gun resting on the coffee table in front of the loveseat chair.

I could hear the faint sounds of water running so I figured that he was in the shower. Kicking off my shoes in the bedroom, I turned on the T.V. He was pretty good at knowing my every move so I wouldn't be surprised if he knew I was in there. It should probably freak me out.

Yet, you're here. Alone.

As if he had a sensor, the shower cut off. Another three or so minutes went by and I heard the bathroom door in the bedroom open and close. Kofi came to stand in the doorway, his tall, muscular frame still wet in certain spots. He looked at me, then to my seat on the couch, right in front of both of his phones, gun, and weed.

"Ain't nobody touched nun' of yo' shit." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ion give a fuck 'bout nun' of that right now. C'mere."

As if automatic, I followed him into the bedroom, leaving my phone and bag in the living room. He closed the door behind us and I hopped on the bed, attempting to get comfortable before he grabbed my ankle pulling me in front of him.

One of his hands was on the bed next to me, while the other grabbed my neck, bringing us closer. His lips found mine in no time. I felt when his tongue darted out to lick my bottom lip and I opened my mouth granting him access. I moaned the second his tongue touched mine. My thighs squeezed at the intense feeling. The grip on my neck became stronger, and naturally, my hands came to hold onto his wrapped around me. Not to stop him though; I didn't want him to let go.

Kofi sucked on my bottom lip before kissing my cheeks and chin. I allowed my hands to roam his body anywhere I could touch him. The tip of my fingers slid across his back, tracing his tattooed skin. I felt him shudder at the touch. He stood up then, my hands falling from his body. He bit his bottom lip, and I trailed my eyes down his body. He was hard and straining to be freed from that towel.

"I want you, Lolo. But I gotta know you sure bout us." He said and his voice was barely over a whisper, low and raspy with sexual tension.

I nodded, not sure why I couldn't speak. Kofi shook his head at my gesture.