Prologue Part One

WC : 344

Two thousand years ago, the world was at war. Chaos ruled the world and kingdoms were always at war. Micrea was founded as a safe haven from the barren wastelands of battles previously fought, it was ruled by a king beloved by all. He was as charming as he was fair and kind. But, peace cannot last long and the kingdom was conquered after just a few decades. The new king was harsh and tyrannical, his heirs just as evil. That same bloodline has passed their cruelness down from heir to heir, until the current king. He was the worst the kingdom has ever seen, killing people for no reason, taxing the peasants like crazy, and always throwing the kingdom into war even the nobles were terrified of him.

The King of Hell, as he had been dubbed, needed to be stopped, and that is where The Hermits came in. A resistance filled with people throughout all social classes bent on dethroning the king. Xisuma was the leader of The Hermits, he planned to help Mincrea to build a better home for those within its walls. His council of eight was formed of the most elite in every branch of the resistance, Grian, Tango, Etho, False, Gemini, Pearl, Iskall, Jevin. Grian was the best healer, working his way up to head healer. Tango was amazing at redstone and was who one would go to with questions on their own redstoning. Etho was a shadow, the best spy in the whole resistance. False was the best swordswoman for miles along with Pearl who was great at defensive attacks. Gemini was in charge of the magic division, teaching others how to best use their own magic. Jevin was an amazing strategist always making the best out of their resources. Lastly Iskall was always making new inventions to combat the king's army.

But this story isn't about them, this story is about Mumbo, the son of The King of Hell, finding a place in The Hermits after running from his father's strict rules and even stricter punishments.

Dear Reader,

New story!!! I'm definitely going to be slower at posting this one mainly due to school but I hope waiting will be worth it! Enjoy the new adventure!

With warm regards,

Star (She/They)