(If you don't like it you can change it)

Just as I was finishing up, Dacre texted me he was outside. I suddenly got a swarm of butterflies in my stomach, my hands got sweaty ans it felt like my knees ere about to give out. What. Is. Going. On?

I made my way outside and saw Dacre.  He looked more handsome than ever (but, he always looks good)

"You clean up nicely" Dacre said jokingly

"You're not too bad yourself" I said with a smile.

He walked me over to the passenger side and opened the door so I could get in.

(Get someone like this ladies)

He shut the door and made his way over to his side and buckled his seat belt.

As we were backing out of the driveway he put his hand on the back of the headrest of my seat and turned his body to look behind him so he didn't run into anything.

All I could focus on were his biceps. He looked me in the eyes then put his hand back on the steering wheel.

Uh oh, I have fallen for this man

We got to the restaurant and everybody was already there. I took a seat beside Dacre and Millie

Dacre pulled out my chair for me and then sat down himself.

"Millie! How are you I haven't seen you in forever!" I said as I hugged her tightly

"I'm doing good, how about you?" She said smiling

"I'm doing fantastic" just then the waiter came to take our orders.

You got steak with a side of sweet potato fries and an iced water.

Everybody else ordered and the waiter came back with you food 20 minutes later.

"Y/N/N, can I have a bite of your steak, pretty please" he asked while pouting his lip

"Dacre, you know I don't share food..but fine, only because you asked so nicely" you laughed and got a piece on your fork for him to take a bite. You fed it to him and he kept eye contact with you as he bit the steak and slid it off the fork with his teeth. "Delicious" he said with his low voice, lower than normal, and licked his lips

Your face grew red. You looked away and felt Millie tap you. You turned to face her.

"Do you like Dacre!?" She whisper shouted, looking at you with wide eyes

"What!? No, what makes you think that?" You argued

"Hmm I don't know" she tapped her chin and looked up to show that she was thinking "Maybe the fact that you turned into a tomato when he ate some steak."

"Ok, fine maybe I like him a little but, you can't tell anyone ok?" You shook a finger at her harshly

She pretended to seal her lips. " Don't worry your secret is safe with me" she smiled

I turned back to eat my steak and I felt a hand with cold rings land in my thigh.

I look down at the hand and up to the arm that was attached to the hand. It was Dacre. He was just sitting there, eating as if he didn't realize that his hand was on my thigh.

"OMG OMG OMG DACRE HAS HIS HAND ON MY THIGH WHAT SHOULD I DO?!" My thoughts were going 100 miles per hour.

I just looked down and placed my hand on top of his. He looked down and turned his hand over so that out finger could intertwine. We sat like that the whole dinner.

Occasionally I would look over at Millie and she would give me a thumbs up or an encouraging look and I would smile at her.

Once we were finished with dinner we said goodbye to everyone and Dacre and I headed out to his car.

We drove to my house and we got there too fast.

As I was about to get out, Dacre grabbed my hand and pulled me back inside the car

"Listen Y/N" he said while taking a deep breath. Uh oh.

"I have no idea how I just realized this but, I really, really like you and I think your personality is amazing. Not to mention the fact that you are stunning but, that's just a bonus, a pretty great one. I have been meaning to tell you all night but, I couldn't find the right time and I was kind of hoping you might feel the same about me?"

You were shocked. What are the chances that the person you liked would like you back. You just sat there, mouth agape and wide eyed

"Y/N please say something, you're making me nervous" he said 

Instead of saying anything, you leaned over and pulled him into you for a kiss. His hand found your waist and you tangled the ends of his hair in your fingers.

He pulled you onto him to straddle his lap and pulled away slowly.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that" he said with a laugh

"Me too" you said while pulling him in for another kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
Hey, I finally wrote another part!
I'm thinking of making a book but idk what about yet.
Let me know if this was too long of if you want them shorter
I also take requests and they do help a lot I might not get to them but I'll try
Ok bye you guys 😘

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?