62.

Y/N

I was asleep as I heard the front door open to the apartment and I immediately woke up. I grabbed the knife off the night stand getting ready to throw it if need be. The door then closed as I stepped out of the room seeing Bucky walk in. He then looked at me while locking the door not saying a word. He walked towards me just staring at me as we locked eyes and I felt myself grow wet.

He towered over my short frame keeping his eyes on mine as he took the knife out of my hand in a swift motion tossing it on the ground

He towered over my short frame keeping his eyes on mine as he took the knife out of my hand in a swift motion tossing it on the ground. Bucky's lips then crashed onto mine as It felt like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I've been wanting this for a couple of days now and it was finally happening.

I placed my hand on the back of his head as he deepened the kiss holding my cheek. He then swept me off of my feet, wrapping my legs around his body as we continued to kiss.
He squeezed my butt semi roughly but it was fine because I liked it. I pulled away some and smiled as he smiled. "I missed you too" he responded from earlier when we were on the phone causing me to smile.

"You sure this is what you want?" He asked as I bit down on my lip and looked him in his eyes before nodding my head. I placed my lips back on his as he slowly kissed back. He laid me back on the bed as he stood up and took his vest off along with his leather jacket. He then pulled me on the edge of the bed getting on his knees and pulled the T-shirt he gave me up some.

He looked up at me as he begun to kiss my inner thighs slowly.  I let out a soft moan feeling little flutters in my vagina waiting for him to give me just a lick on the clit. "Please James" I pleaded feeling him kiss my bottom set of lips as I groaned some hearing him chuckle. I bucked my hips against his lips but it did nothing besides make him chuckle again.

"James please?" I whined as he finally started to suck on my clit while looking up at me as I moaned. My hands went though his hair and softly tugged at it as he continued to eat
Me out. "Say it again" he lowly said making me grow even more wet.  "Say it again" He repeated smacking my thigh some as I jumped some and smirked Before biting down on my bottom lip.

"You like that?" He asked smacking my thigh again as I winced and smiled at him. "What do you want me to do to you?" He asked Before swirling his tongue around my clit continuing to eye me. "I want you to make love to me" I admitted as he pulled from what he was doing and looked up at me. "I don't want the winter soldier right now" I admitted, sitting up some and eyeing him. "I want you and all of you James" I said before pulling his arm to come towards me.

He came up to me as our lips met and I pulled away some to look in his eyes. "That's who I fell in love with" I added before continuing to kiss his lips. He kissed back slowly and laid me back down as his kisses trailed from my lips to my jaw and neck as I rubbed up his chest softly. He removed himself from my neck and went down to my stomach beginning to kiss up the oversized t shirt I had.

He slowly dragged the tip of his tongue against my skin placing slow kisses on my stomach causing me to arch my back off of the bed slightly. He rubbed my thighs continuing to kiss my stomach. He then sat up and pulled my shirt over my head as my breasts were out there for his view. At first I was a little self conscious but that self consciousness went quickly away when he begun kissing all over my chest.

I just giggled some watching him plant all these kisses over my chest. "You are so beautiful" he mumbled against my chest before coming up to my lips. I smiled against his lips as I started to unbutton his pants and unzip his zipper. He just looked down as I pulled him out of his boxers seeing him fully erect. I just looked back up at him in his eyes. "You sure this is what you want?" He started off "we don't have to do this i-" he said before I cut him off by kissing his lips.

I pulled away and looked up at him "get rid of these" I said referring to his pants and boxers as hd stood up and did exactly what he was asked of. He placed my arms over my head placing his lips back on mine as I felt him slowly placed himself inside of me. "Shit" We both moaned out in a union before He pulled out going a little deeper when he placed himself back in this time.

He slowly thrusted in and out as he never broke eye contact from my eyes. "Fuck" I whispered as my hands traveled up his back. He created a nice steady slow pace continuing to look more deep in my eyes as my eyes rolled back and my nails slightly dug into his skin. "Look at me" I heard him grunted but my eyes were still shut. "Look at me, let me see those pretty eyes" he said as my eyes opened immediately.

He placed his forehead on mine going a little harder as I bit back down on my bottom lip. "Keep fucking me just like that" I finally let out as he grabbed my thighs placing his arms underneath going deeper. "You feel so good" he groaned as I wrapped an arm around his neck feeling him quicken his pace as we looked each other in the eyes deeply. "There you go" he said as my mouth fell open. "Right there?" He questioned as no words came out so I just nodded.

"Yes oh my-" I half let out as my head fell back. "Aht! look at me" he said as my eyes opened back up. He then begun whispering in my ear as One of my hand left his back and went to his lower back pulling him in me more. "I love you so fucking much" he whispered in my ear as I felt my eyes water.
"You are so perfect from your head to your toes" he added as the pleasure was becoming more and more unbearable as he continued to whisper in my ear.

"You're so beautiful and worth all my fucking Time" he added feeling a tear fall from my eyes. "I'm about to cum baby" I let out. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you" he said hitting my spot continuously. "I do too James" I honestly admitted feeling my legs start to shake some. "Fuck baby" I let out not feeling myself release onto him,

Bucky then just placed his lips on mine as we passionately kissed for a moment. "Turn over" he softly said as I did as told. He placed himself inside of me bringing my back to his chest as we looked at us in the mirror. He thrusted in and out of me slowly while kissing the side of my neck. "Look at yourself" he said as I looked at myself feeling him grope my breasts softly continuing to thrust. "Shit Bucky" I said feeling myself just a wet mess down there.

I moved his hand from my breast onto my neck as he wrapped his hand around my throat and placed his other hand on my clit beginning to rub it slowly all while thrusting. "That's better?" He asked in my ear. "Yes" I moaned out feeling him pick up his speed with rubbing my clit. "Doll You look so fucking sexy" he said as he looked at me in the mirror and I caught myself a moaning mess in the mirror.

I knew that when it came to making love with James he would start off nice and slow and then build to where it felt like I was high once he was finished and that's what I loved about making love with him. He was caring about how I felt in the bed but by the time we were done I felt like I've been completely slutted out and that was fine when it came to him, It was a major turn on and the best part is he's quiet about himself in bed.

He let go of my neck arching my back as my chest was pressed against the bed and my ass was in the air and continued thrusting into me. "Shit" Bucky let out as I begun rubbing my clit feeling myself release onto his dick. "I missed you so much baby" I let out in all honesty. He gripped my hips beginning to go thrust harder into me as our skins clapped against each other's loudly. "Shit" I squealed pressing my hand against his lower ab.

"No take it you're a big girl" he assured as I felt butterflies all in my stomach I loved that for whatever reason. "There you go" he encouraged as I buried my face in the comforter that was under us until he grabbed me by my neck to look at myself in the mirror. "Fuck" I whined. "Take it" he said placing one of his feet on the bed going harder. My eyes rolled back as my mouth fell. "Keep right there" I got out as he continued in that one spot as I felt my body do something I honestly haven't felt it do in a long time.

I just whined then squirted some as Bucky looked down and slowed down his pace. He flipped me back over onto my back. "Do it again" he said as I laid on my back out of breath some. He slipped back into me as he slowly thrusting in and out while rubbing my clit. "Bucky" I whined feeling my body try shake some. I felt up his chest and tapped it slightly for him to stop.

He stopped and looked down at me "What's wrong?" He asked. "I need a break" I admitted. He then just licked his lips some while looking down at me before pulling out. "You sure you're okay?" I heard him ask as I nodded. "Y-yeah" I answered with a soft smile just laying there recalling certain situations with my mother that has happened in my life.