40.

Two years later

New York City

Bucky

I woke up to Y/N in my arms as she continued to sleep and I begun thinking about Steve and how everything played out with Y/N and I. I faintly smiled at her before I carefully got out the bed and Went into the bathroom going to use the bathroom, wash my hands , wash my face and brush my teeth before sliding back in the bed next to Y/N seeing her lay on her side facing me still asleep.

I begun kissing her face as she moved around some and she continued to sleep. "Come on babe time to wake up" I said before kissing her neck as she groaned. "We got to get down to the courthouse" I said kissing her neck as she just opened her eyes and looked at me. "Get in the shower first then I'll get in when you're finished." She explained turning the opposite way from me.

"We're already running behind so a shower together will not hurt" I said before picking her up and going to my bathroom as she laughed. I sat her on the sink before turning on the shower. "What? You want to undress me now?" She asked playfully. "You don't have to ask me twice" I assured pulling my shirt that covered her body over her head before picking her up and wrapping her legs around me.

We got into the shower as I wrapped an arm around her waist and smirked down at Y/N about to kiss her but she stopped me then laughed. "We have some where to be, ON TIME" She expressed beginning to wash herself as I chuckled. "Now you want to be on time" I brought up as she giggled continuing to wash herself as I started to wash up.

We got out as I started getting dressed and Y/N started on her make up and hair. Once I placed my jeans and white wife better on I just sat on the edge of the bed waiting for her to be even close to finishing. "James are you getting ready?" She asked as I chuckled. "First name bases now?" I questioned as I got up and went to stand on the doorway beginning to watch her. "No I was just wondering" she said smiling at me through the mirror.

"Are you getting ready?" I asked sarcastically "shut up" she playfully said as I chuckled to myself and planted a kiss on the side of her cheek. "Move!" She said trying to push me away but I quickly moved back beginning to laugh. "You always do that while I'm doing my make up" She complained as I smiled. 
She came out the bathroom soon beginning to get dressed.
She slipped into a dress that hugged all her curves.

"Is this fine?" She asked as I looked at her and stepped back looking at her dress

"Is this fine?" She asked as I looked at her and stepped back looking at her dress. "You always ask me this knowing my answer"I said as she placed her heels on and walked into the bathroom then came out fixing her hair some.