29.

Y/N

Bucky and I were still in the store smelling candles "wait , wait smell this one" I said as he chuckled. "If I smell another one I think my nose is going to fall off" he joked as I giggled and he smelled the candle. "Mmmm I like that one out of all of them" he said taking the "Champagne toast" candle from me continuing to smell it as I giggled and grabbed a couple of matching wallflowers along with the matching room spray.

"I think I'm going to put that one in my room" I said as he placed the candle and things into the basket and held the basket. "The way that this smells I'm going to have to be in your room" Bucky said as I looked over at him and laughed. "I didn't mean it like that" he admitted as I shook my head and smiled getting a couple of wallflower plugins. "You seen anything you liked?" I asked. "Eh it was alright their stuff doesn't last. I usually get actual cologne" he said as I just nodded. "Okay expensive taste, you like to smell good all day even after beating someone's ass" I joked hearing him chuckle.

"I don't know where you get your cologne from but you always smell good when I see you" I admitted smiling over at him as he smiled "you do too" he said walking around me with the basket causing me to smile harder. We stood in line at checkout as I stood next to Bucky getting a better look of the woman Bucky was talking too earlier and she looked familiar.
The line moved up as she turned around smiling at Bucky.

"This bitch is gonna make me slap her the hell she smiling at him for?"—"No don't think like that. She probably think he's cute and he is but I can't be violent about it" I thought to myself. She looked over his body while he was too busy looking at the champagne toast candle, smelling it. "Check your girlfriend before I do" I whispered as he finally looked up at me confused."What? What girl friend?" He asked genuinely confused. "It was a joke" I assured rubbing his back through a small laugh.

The Jessica girl looked back once again as I finally spoke up. "Can we help you with something?" I asked with a little smile. "No" she answered. "I mean you keep looking back here like there's something you want US to help you with" I added. "No I'm okay" she assured "oh okay" I said looking her up And down as she made it to the counter. "That sounded like a little jealousy to me" Bucky teased as he smiled at me.

 "That sounded like a little jealousy to me" Bucky teased as he smiled at me

"Oh let's not talk about jealousy" I teasingly said. "What are you talking about?" He asked as I just smirked walking up to the counter as he followed.

Once Bucky and I checked out we made it back to my place as I washed my hands beginning to cook. I called tiffany as she answered immediately. "Be prepared for some trucks to be at your house in a couple of hours" tiffany informed. "Please don't tell Me" I started off. "Yeah trust me you're going to love it" she said as I just sighed and shook my head. "You do know I was eventually going to get to it?" I asked. "It's been six months of you sleeping on just a box spring and mattress I know your nose be stuffy" she joked. "Haha whatever" I sarcastically said as she laughed.

"You're going to love it. We'll be back in like two or three hours we got some other things to get. I at least want to finish the living room and kitchen today" she informed. "And then your room tomorrow" she said as I sighed some. "Tiffany you don't have too" I admitted. "Anyway to get you back to yourself because I know you and that house isn't you" she honestly said. "I'm your best friend I know when something is off it's okay I got you though" she expressed as I saintly smiled.

"Love you. Do what you're doing I'll be back" she assured. "Love you too" I said before hanging up as Bucky finished placing All the groceries in the fridge. "Now your fridge is stocked up" he said as I smiled . "Thanks and the Heinekens are for you and Sam I don't drink beer" i said creating the beef to the lasagna as he took a beer out the fridge and thanked me.
I finished the beef as I felt Bucky just watch me.

"What?" I asked in a small laugh before looking over at Bucky.
"I don't think we ever had the conversation on why you hated me" he brought up as I let out a small laugh. "I didn't hate you" I assured. "From The looks at Tony's cabin it looked exactly like that" he expressed as I giggled. "It wasn't that I hated you I just didn't like you" I casually said making him chuckle. "Why?" He asked leaning on the island looking at me.

"Because I felt like Steve spent so much time trying to fight you And save you that he didn't care about what him and I had going on." I started off "all that time spent trying to save you was wasted time on our End because he ended up leaving. He wasn't even there for the birth of his daughter due to me too" I explained then shrugged. "Im over it now I was just being jealous" I simply said prepping my pan to make the Lasagna. "Wow you're the type to get jealous?" He asked as I just giggled and looked over at him. "No but I was at that moment" I admitted.

"So that is why I was the way I was during Tony's memorial service towards you" I assured. "Well I'm sorry" he apologized. "You don't have too just make sure you sleep with one eye open" I joked placing a layer of lasagna noodles in the pan as he watched me. I looked between Bucky and me making the lasagna then giggled. "You must find this interesting" I spoke up. "No I just like watching you" he admitted as I just looked at him. "I don't get out much" he admitted as I faintly smiled continuing to do what I was doing. "You're so adorable" I admitted.

"What?" He asked as I smiled at him "you're adorable" I repeated as he smiled softly. I finished layering the lasagna then placed it in the oven cleaning the dishes that was used which wasn't that many. Then turned off the sink about to walk out of the kitchen but Bucky stopped me by standing in front of me. "I really am sorry about the whole thing with Steve leaving while you were pregnant." He apologized once again. "No I never told him. But don't be sorry he really cared about you and you didn't know better so it's okay" I assured looking up at him.

"Why didn't you tell him?" Bucky asked as I faintly smiled "by the time I actually found out I was pregnant the damage was already done. He did what he did and I didn't want to be on the run while pregnant so I let him go in hopes that one day I would actually see him again" I started off. "I rather liked to see him come back from on the run verses seeing him behind bars." I admitted. "So yeah" I said with a smile.

"But don't feel bad it wasn't your fault Bucky none of it was your fault you didn't know. Someone manipulated and used you for their advantage" I assured rubbing his arm some. "The last thing I want you thinking is that this is ALSO your fault" I said as we heard the sound of the doorbell. Bucky and I just looked at each other. "Expecting someone?" He asked. "Tiffany said something about a furniture company" I said as Bucky and I walked towards my front door and he opened it.

We then seen the women from earlier standing there. "I knew you looked familiar" she said looking at me. "You live in this neighborhood?" Bucky asked. "Yeah" she answered looking back at me. "Y/N?" She called out. "We used to work together back in DC at the law firm with your boyfriend Jason" she brought up as I placed a fake smile on my face. "Makes total sense why you acted the way you acted in bath and body works with Bucky" I dissed as she waved it off. "It was just light flirting" she assured as I nodded some.

"Well I don't play that shit keep it respectful and cute" I assured hearing Bucky clear his throat some. "Something's in your throat.... Babe?" I asked with a fake smile then looked over at him. "No, No I'm fine" he assured as I smiled. "Good" I answered looking back at Jennifer. "You want to catch up?" She asked. "I have some furniture deliveries that'll be here in a couple of minutes so I can't right now but later on we can have dinner I got a couple of more people who would DIE to see you" I sarcastically expressed with a fake smile.

"Okay I'll see you around 7?" She asked "seven will be great" I said. "Okay" she said with a smile looking between Bucky and I. "Bye bye now" I simply said closing the door in her face as my smile dropped. "What was that about?" Bucky asked as I shook my head "oh nothing." I assured hearing him chuckle behind me.