13.

Bucky

Y/N pulled away quickly as I looked at her confused "I'll be back" she said as I watched her walk off quickly as she walked a little funny making me chuckle some. I then noticed I was hard and went to the nearest bathroom to fix myself.
I closed the stall and locked it before looking up at the ceiling. "Shit" I cursed to myself. "It's like being a damn teenager all over again"I said to myself unbuttoning my pants and pulling it down along with my underwear. I did a couple of strokes and immediately came fixing my clothes before walking out the stall.

I went to go wash my hands as I felt my phone vibrate seeing Sam calling me. I hurried and cried my hands placing the phone to my ear. "What?" I simply answered "Sharon found the guy and we're heading out now" He informed. "Okay I'll be there in a moment, I'm leaving to bathroom now" I assured as we said our goodbyes and I hung up.

I then looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. "It was just a dance" I assured myself before heading out the bathroom to see Y/N come downstairs dressed in a pair of jeans and a simple shirt.

She just looked down at her phone not paying me any mind as we all met up outside the building

She just looked down at her phone not paying me any mind as we all met up outside the building. "You two ready?" Sam asked as I did a simple head nod as we got into a car going to the location where Nagel was hiding out at making more serums. We finally got out as Sharon gave us all ear pieces. "Don't take too long" Sharon said to us.

"I'll stay out here and be look out you guys just handle getting the information". Y/N instructed placing her ear piece in her ear. "No, we're Not leaving you out here you don't even have a gun" I brought up. "We got it covered just go inside" Sharon assured as I looked back at Sharon and Y/N before going inside with Zemo and Sam. I looked behind me covering Zemo and Sam along with looking back at Y/N as she was okay.

"Trust me when I tell you

"Trust me when I tell you. she can cover her own" Zemo assured as I finally looked at him. "What are you talking about?" I asked aggravated as he simply just smiled and continued walking. We started heading upstairs into a hidden lab as we seen a man listening to music and creating more serums.

I walked up behind him placing a gun to his head as he slowly placed his hands up in surrender. "Turn around" I simply said as he did as told. "Why are you still creating these serums and who are you working for?" Sam asked as Nagel sat there quietly. Sam grabbed him by his shirt standing him up roughly.