6.

Y/N

After hours of sitting in a police station waiting on trying to get Bucky released. We heard a woman's voice "Sam" she called out as we both looked as Sam immediately stood up. "I'm Dr. Raynor, Bucky's therapist" She introduced as they shook hands and I stood up "Mrs. Rogers" She started off with a small smile as I smiled and shook her hand. "What a pleasure to meet you" She said. "The pleasure is all mine. Is everything okay with Bucky?" I asked looking around for him.

"Oh yeah Walker helped bail him out" She started off as we begun to hear his voice in the distance. "Oh God" Sam said to himself. "He's a friend of mine" Dr. Raynor said as we turned seeing Bucky being uncuffed and talking to one of the officers behind the desk. "Thanks Dr. Raynor. Bucky will not need anymore mandatory sessions for right now because he's working with me" John explained as Sam and I looked at each other weird. I then noticed Bucky was staring over at john as we started walking towards him.

"Session in the back now" Dr

"Session in the back now" Dr. Raynor started off nodding her head to Bucky as he just sighed and walked behind her. "You too sam" she added. "No that's okay doc" he started off. "It wasn't a suggestion it was an order" She simply said continuing to walk away. I just sat in the waiting area on my phone texting Tiffany about what was going on while minding my business.

"Hey I know that this is probably taking a toll on you" I heard walker say as I finally looked up at him. "No it's not I'm pretty used to it" I simply said going back to looking on my phone. "I'll talk to her" I heard Lamar whisper to walker as I just continued texting on my phone. Walker walked off as Lamar sat next to me.

"How you been?" He asked "I'm fine and you?" I simply asked not breaking eye contact from my phone. "I thought if there's a possibility of us working together I should get to know you better" he suggested. "For what?" I simply asked looking over at him. "Because I think you're a beautiful woman and I think that maybe us sitting down for dinner will get us to know each other better" he said as I just looked at him.

"Lord" I said to myself getting up "what'd I say?" I heard him ask as I knocked on the door to the room Bucky and Sam were in with Dr. Raynor. "Come in!" I heard her loudly say. "Can I come in here before I hurt John and his side kicks feelings?" I asked as Dr. Raynor pulled a chair next to her "come join the party" she said as I sat at the table with them.

"You two are giving me no choice" Dr. Raynor started off "Time for the Soul gazing exercise" she said as Sam and Bucky started sarcastically agreeing with the idea of the soul gazing exercise. "God. Are they like this around you two?" Dr. Raynor asked looking over at me. "Yes sometimes you just got to ignore it they fight over the dumbest things" I simply said as they kept going back and forth. "This should be fun!" Sam started off "I'm ready!" Bucky expressed. "This is right up your alley" Sam added.