"These two are worse than the Argo," the witch wrapped in a cloak hissed to herself, "No one is forcing you to love one another. But you have to fight on the same side - whether you want it or not. Even if I have to force you two."

"I doubt that you will be able to," replied out one of the Servants, "There is not a drop of divinity in you."

"I have enough opportunities and abilities to make you fight anyway," spat back the girl wrapped in a cloak.

"Why do you have a problem with that guy anyway?" This time the other Servant began to speak, " I understand about keeping the Grail safe and saving the world and such things... But are you sure that we should be keeping the Grail away from that person? As far as he appears to me, he's an opponent of the Demon King too..."

"An enemy of my enemy doesn't always mean that he is our friend," the cloaked witch sighed, "And even if he didn't come here to steal or use the Grail for his own goals, it could also be a trap of the Demon Kings. It is too easy to create an illusion of a possible ally by arranging only a couple of battles. Until he can prove that he is our - my - ally, we will do our best to defend ourselves."

"I need no further convincing," The more confrontational of the two Servant raised his hands in a conciliatory gesture, after which he glared at his 'friend', "Unlike this coward who prefers to hide behind walls."

"Oh, is someone barking about this again?" The 'friend' in question smiled with a deceptively joyful smile, "This time our battle will have a different result - believe me."

"I work with idiots," the girl wrapped in a cloak sighed, "At least none of them are Jason..."

After that, the girl's gaze focused on the horizon, where the enemy's fleet is slowly approaching - "Is the Ark of the Covenant in place?"

"Yeah," one of the two Servant was distracted without question, "I even feel sorry for the unfortunate guy who will touch it..."

"It is better to do too much than too little," the girl in a cloak sighed, and then looked at the approaching ships, "Now... Everything will be decided by fate."

Ainz was not one who liked to leave anything to a decision of fate. He prefers to plan his actions in advance.

The night in the Oceanic Singularity was surprisingly calm - excluding, of course, Drake's attempts to find or kill Blackbeard, with Blackbeard's attempts to avoid Drake, and Anne's and Mary's attempts to interfere with Blackbeard's attempts to avoid Drake's attempts to find Blackbeard. In other words, two ships in the Drake armada were sunk by morning.

However, as it turned out a little later - Ainz should not have been worried about such a thing. The 'pirates' that crewed the ships in this Singularity were not real people. They were something like ghosts or phantoms created on the basis of the 'idea' of a pirate that took shape due to the instability of the Singularity.

It's not that Ainz cared about them at all and if Drake sent two or three ships full of her 'pirates' to the bottom of the sea, he wouldn't be bothered at all. However, Mashu, Nero and Mozart were troubled about it and rejoiced at this fact, so Ainz also rejoiced at the fact that he didn't inadvertently soured his subordinate's mood.

Well, to more important things. Medea was able to determine the approximate location of the Grail, and after sailing over the past night, the fleet, under the leadership of Ainz, have reached the alleged location of the Grail. It was a small island covered with forests that were dotted with glades, in the center of which was a large hill - or, perhaps, a small mountain. And somewhere in the depths of that island is the Grail, at least as far as Medea could tell. And these findings paralyzed Ainz with indecision.