DeVita:Hey Sasha good morning!She greeted happily."

Sasha:"Morning everyone,she said cheerfully."

Zico:You're all dressed up today you going somewhere special?

Sasha:Just going back to work after being off for so long.

Zico:Ohh nice.

Sik-k:It's funny because you're the daughter to one of the riches people in the states,yet you're working in a place that pays minimum wage for a living that's very interesting.

Sasha:It's not just about the money it's the principle behind why I'm working at a job like that,my parents money won't last forever and it's good to know the value of hard work and what regular people have to do to earn a living.

DeVita:Facts we totally need more people in the world with this mindset!

Sik-k:"Yeah whatever,he said rolling his eyes."

This guy is such a buzz kill I'm surprised
he even has any friends,before anyone can respond to continue the conversation it was interrupted by one of the maids.

Maid:Excuse me Master Park went out and forgot his lunch will either one of you be able to stop by his office and give it to him?

Sik-k:No can do we all have things to do.

DeVita:But Sasha's on her way to work she'll be able to drop it off.

Sasha:Wait what?

Maid:Oh yes great idea Ms.Sasha,I'm pretty sure Master Park will be grateful that his wife remembered to bring his lunch he forgot so that the poor thing won't go the rest of the day without any food.

Sasha:Uh I thought you guys knew him better than me,there's no way he'll be happy to see me at his job he'd probably want me to leave the minute I step foot in his office.

DeVita:Well you can't be too sure unless you try.

Sik-k:It's not like she has to bring his lunch
he can just buy his own or share food with his mother it's no big deal.

Sasha:That's exactly was I was thinking do I really have to bring his lunch when he can supply himself with food?

Zico:I mean when you think about it yes Jay would prefer to have food from home,because after what happened to his dad he doesn't trust to leave his mom alone in the office.

Sasha:I mean that's what delivery exists for ya know?

Zico:Come on Sasha Jay looks out for everybody here how else do you expect to get on his good side?

It sure doesn't come easy it's something you have to earn.

I guess he had a point not that I cared wether Jay liked me or not,but because I'm curious to see a deeper side to him that is a mystery to me I'm willing to put in the work to make him open up so that I can really explore his mind more.

I need to know the origins behind the complex stone cold man with a heart of gold,what was he like before he became this powerful figure?

Sasha:I guess you're right I'll stop by his office and drop off his lunch before I head to work.

Maid:Wonderful let me pack it in a lunch bag before you take it to him.

Sasha:Ok take your time.

After finishing breakfast,I grabbed my
things and left the house to stop by the Park Enterprise I've heard so much about this place but never been in it.