.... Thanks

Reverse Dimension.

RDipper lay unconscious in the middle of the forest and he had a cut on his head but it wasn't severe.

"Cmon lets help him!" A fainted voice said as RDipper was still unconscious but he managed to hear, slightly.

"Why should we he did nothing but..." RDipper couldn't hear the last part of the sentence, now coming from another fainted voice.

"Please.. Gid-" Once again RDipper couldn't hear the full sentence, but the faded voice sounded distressed.

"Please..." The fainted voice said once more.

RDipper wen't back to being fully unconscious.

RDipper opened his eyes a little, kinda woken up by the sound of running and bumping into two pairs of arms.

"Don't worry you'll be just fine" RDipper saw a blurry figure of a blonde girl and she sounded worried.

He went back to fully unconscious again.

After a while, RDipper finally woken up from being unconscious. He found himself laying down on a pink bed with a green blanket, next to him he saw RPacifica laying on the floor on her chest, reading an 80's magazine.

RDipper sat up really quickly realizing that he was in RGideons and RPacificas shack.

As he sat up quickly his head ached causing him to groan as he put his hand on his forehead, finding out that a red ribbon was tied around his head.

RPacifica heard RDipper groan so she got up and greeted him smiling.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" She asked concerned.

RDipper was still holding his head in pain.
"Why and how did I get into this pig's den" RDipper said referring to the shack.

"Well you see-" RPacifca was interrupted as her cousin RGideon walked into the room.

"You're in this 'pig's den' because she really wanted to help you, so can you show a little more of respect, that'll be great" RGideon hissed at RDipper.

RDipper didn't say anything and just glared at RGideon then looked back to RPacifica.
"Look, thanks for your hospitality but I will have to be going." RDipper stood up as his head ached more, once more groaning and placing his hand on his head.

"No Dipper, just stay here for a while until you feel better, hear have some soup." RPacifica insisted RDipper to sit back down and take the soup but RDipper resisted.

"No, I'll have to head back before Mabel goes crazy" Dipper took his first walk but was stopped by his aching head.

"Fine, let me just help you down the stairs" As much as RPacifca wanted RDipper to stay, she knew how crazy RMabel could get.

"No, I don't need your assistance-" RDipper said but it didn't stop RPacifica to help him down anyways.

RDipper just sighed in defeat as he was assisted down the stairs. RPacifica helped RDipper more by assisting him to the door, they both parted as RDipepr opened the door. RPacifica just intended that he would just walk away and not say anything but he didn't. Instead RDipper turned around to face RPacifica and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you once again" RDipper then turned around leaving RPacifica. She stood there still like a rock with a massive smile on her face, re-thinking what just happened she was so happy and shocked that RDipper kissed her.

"Jeez what's up with you?" RGideon said behind her drinking a glass of water.

"He..... He kissed me....." RPacifica said as she was still smiling and standing like a rock but she was screaming in excitement inside.

RGideon spat out the water.
"He what?!"

"Oh don't worry Dipper he only kissed me on the forehead, if anything I would be the first kissing him on the lips" RPacifica came out her shocked posture.

"Still. And what's wrong with him today? He seemed nicer the day before?" RGideon noticed.

"Oh well, it doesn't matter. I like him better this way" RPacifica went out from the real world, day dreaming of RDipper.

"Oh boy.." RGideon just looked at RPacifica before turning around and walking away.

RDipper sneaked into his bedroom hoping that RMabel wouldn't be there. In his luck she wasn't.

He looked into a mirror an he looked at himself thoroughly. 'Am I actually that harsh, am I a good person, should I change' RDipper thought to himself. As he was thinking, he noticed the red ribbon on his forehead. He untied the ribbon from his forehead, revealing his Birthmark and a cut.

Dipper smiled at the cut, since it wasn't too big and that RPacifica might have worried too much of the small scar. He then looked at the ribbon and he observed it. The ribbon had RPacificas beautiful scent and he was reminded of how the blonde was free willed and beautiful.

As RDipper was having his moment, the door slammed open and came in was an annoyed RMabel.

"Where in the name of Bill have you been?!" RMabel walked up to RDipper.

"I was just walking through town.." Dipper replied no knowing what to say.

"What? You went walking through town overnight?!" RMabel said sarcastically.

RDipper was thinking, how long was he actually out?

"You can't lie to me, dear!" RMabel was annoyed even more as he lied. She then looked sat RDippers right hand where there was a ribbon. She knew that ribbon anywhere. But she grabbed RDippers hand, straining him.

"What's this?! You've been visiting the blonde haven't you!" RMabel threw his arm back down.

RDipper held his arm in pain.
"Fine. I was in another dimension and I managed to get back here, to this dimension, but I guess I was dropped from a high place landing on my head first, making me unconscious. But Pacifica helped me out and her cousin, and her I am now" RDipper explained.

RMabel was more than confused.
"Is that just an excuse just to see your girlfriend?" RMabel teased.

"What no! She isn't my girlfriend, she's an... An.. Enemy!" RDipper finally spat out the word.

"You like her though Dipper dear, don't you?" RMabel said in sass.

RDipper said as he looked at RPacificas ribbon.

"That's what I thought. Dear, please stay away from her, she's changing you more than you know" RMabel placed her hand in his shoulder insisting him.

"Huh..... You're right, Mabel dear" RDipper threw the ribbon away as he smiled at his twin sister.

"Good, Dipper dear" she said as she walked out the room.

When she was gone RDipper grabbed the ribbon and he tied it on his wrist then covering it over with his blue polo shirt.

"I'm sorry Mabel dear. But I'll give anything up, just for her." He said under his breath.

___________________________
I'm soooooo Sorry for not updating in a whiiiiiile but here it is!!! I've been busy with other stories because I've been thinking a lot more ideas for my future projects, and I've not really been thinking about this one. Anyways here it is and oka fav, comment, add and follow to keep updated and so you guys can show your support!!! You guys are the best!!!!

New Dipcifica novel <No matter what - high school fanfic> & <Dipcifica one shots> pls check them out if you haven't already and as always thanks :)

-NMJSG