No, thank you.

*reverse universe*
*dont want any confusion*

Dipper got out of his bed carefully, trying not to wake Mabel. He wore his signature blue polo shirt and his slim black pants and his blue cape with his bow tie amulet. And before he left he picked up the red ribbon, which he took off before he slept, and held it tight.

"I'm sorry Mabel.."

Dipper snook out of the house early in the morning, hoping that no one saw him leave because he was heading to no other than the Mystery Shack.

-

As Dipper arrived to the mystery shack he noticed that Bud's car wasn't parked on the drive way. Which was good for him because he wouldn't want that weird man opening the door for him.

He approached the door and he began to knock.

Knock knock

Dipper waited patiently

Knock knock

Dipper was starting to loose his patience

Knock knock knock

That's it, Dipper has lost it all.
He was about to knock again but the door was unlocking and behind the door was a sick and sleepy Pacifica.

"D-Dipper?" Pacifica had a blanket wrapped around her as she was scratching her eyes because she was tired.

"Are you okay?!" Dipper notice that Pacifica wasn't feeling to well and he was concerned.

"Oh yeah, yeah, it's just that we went out late at night, you know, when we found you in the forest, and I just underestimated how cold it was." Pacifica blown her nose on a tissue.
"Anyways why are you here-"

"Is there anyone home to look after you?!" Dipper said quickly not hearing her question.

"Well uncle bud and Gideon went out to the groceries store, apparently things were cheaper in the morning" Pacifica laughed.

However Dipper wasn't amused one bit.
"Cmon" Dipper entered the house without permission.

"Hey, where are you going?" Pacifica slowly unlocked the door and followed Dipper in the living room.

"Please Pacifica, sit down" Dipper insisted as he was looking in the cupboards for some thing.

"Oh okay?" Pacifica sniffed as she sat down on the coach
"What are you doing anyways-"

"Ah ha! Have you ate already?" Dipper said, not hearing Pacifica again.

"Well, no" Pacifica replied.

"What?! Do they not take care of you?!" Dipper was frustrated as he was preparing chicken soup for her.

"Well, I was just gonna wait for Gideon and Uncle Bud to come back" Pacifica was appreciating the fact that Dipper was taking care of her.

"Well your sick and you need something to eat right away" Dipper said as he walked over to Pacifica with the hot bowl of chicken soup.
"Here, be careful, it's hot."
Dipper handed the bowl to Pacifica.

"Thanks Dipper" Pacifica smiled as wide as she could, but it wasn't that wide as she was ill.

Dipper smiled back, but then he realised what he has just done.
He shown Pacifica that. He cares for her...

"Hey, come and sit down, you look tired yourself" Pacifica budged up a little.
"Or you could just grab a seat, since I am ill" Pacifica laughed, "I'm sorry"

"It's okay" Dipper smiled at her because she finds the amusement in everything,
"I'll sit besides you."
Dipper continued to smile as he sat down next to her.

After a while of watching television and no talking whilst Pacifica ate her soup she started of a conversation.
"You never answered my question before" Pacifica asked as she took a last sip of the soup.

"Which was?" Dipper said confused

"Why were you actually here? I'm sure you wasn't here just to make me chicken soup" Pacifica laughed a little before coughing.

"I'll take this" Dipper stood up to take the bowl away and to the sink.

"Thanks" Pacifica smiled again.

"I don't remember actually" Dipper said as he placed the bowl down into the sink.
But that was were he saw the ribbon wrapped around his wrist.

"Oh wait" Dipper walked over to her.
"I was gonna give you back this"
Dipper held the ribbon out smiling.

"Oh, my favourite red ribbon. Thanks!" Pacifica smiled as she held onto the ribbon, but she didn't take it away from Dipper's hand.
"You know what?" Pacifica let go of the ribbon. " you could keep it, you know, a gift from me, for taking care of me."

Dipper held the ribbon tight as both stared into each other eyes. But their moment stopped as soon both heard the door unlocking.

"Cmon kid, it's not that heavy" Uncle Bud said

"It's not heavy? Carrying four milk plastic cartons and 2 no-pit cola packs aren't heavy?!" Gideon complained, struggling.

"Oh it sounds like there back" Pacifica said as she turned around to Dipper, but as she turned around he wasn't there, instead there was a open window and a note on the arm of the chair.

Saying:
"No, thank you"

___________________________
An update for this novel has finally arrived!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo sorry for not updating this story but the amount of feedback and support I get from you guys are crazy!!!

You guys are awesome!!!👍👍👌👌💪💪😁😁

Anyways here's the next chapter and as always thanks for the support and please fave, add, comment, share, and follow to keep updated and to show your support!!!

<Dipcifica one shots> <No matter what> both Dipcificas for you fans out there 😏😏

-NMJSG

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 01, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Dipper is not what he seems... || Dipcifica ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें