Where am I?...

RDipper = Reverse Dipper
Dipper = Original Dipper
Don't want anyone to get confused :P
Anyways here's the next chapter
Starts with the morning straight after the deal.

"Well this wasn't the best night sleep I have had, the bed seems to be too springy" RDipper thought to himself whilst still in bed and eyes still shut.
"Mabel dear could you tell me the time"RDipper said again and still eyes closed.
"It's 9 in the morning, and are you alright? You've been sleeping like a prince, I mean you're usually a messy sleeper?"Mabel answered with a bit of confusion.
That is when RDipper finally opened his eyes looking straight up at the ceiling, where there were a lot of moulds growing,now knowing he is not in his room.
In confusion he looked at his arms where there was something written in it "Hey kid, sorry I dragged you into this but trust me you'll be better in the dimension-Bill"
"What is this nonsense?!" RDipper got of his bed (well Dippers Bed) standing straight and tall as he observes the place he is in. As he is observing he sees Mabel hiding behind a pillow.
"You've never answer my question Dipper, why are you acting weird"Mabel said with a bit of fear.
RDipper looked straight into her eyes squinting ten he ignored her question as he went to the bathroom.
"What has happened, what did I do!" RDipper looked at himself in the mirror of the bathroom, looking at what he is wearing. A plain red shirt, brown hurts and socks and it smelt like it was never washed.
"What is this attire,what am I wearing and where am I!" RDipper got changed into a black tuxedo which he found at the back of Dippers closet, this was the tux that Dipper used when Mabel was the boss and he had to do be the tourist guide. RDipper turned around from the mirror to find Mabel looking strangly at him.
"Bro bro, what's with the tux and you are really acting strange?"
"I'm fine Mabel dear" He brushed his shoulders of and left Mabel which was still confused.
"What's up with him lately he's dressed to impress and he keeps calling me dear, plus he slept like a prince he's normally a messy sleeper!" Wendy was on the counter listening you Mabel.
"Maybe he's got a date?" Wendy suggested.
"Pshhh, as if my brother has got a date, I know my brother he's a sweaty awkward nerd no one will da-" Mabel's sentence was stopped as someone knocked on the door. Mabel went to get the door and once she opened it Pacifica was standing there wearing were usual attire.
"No way..." Mabel said under her breath
"What do you mean?" Pacifica was confused.
"You guys are dating?! Omg why haven't you told me yet, I call bridesmaid!!!" Mabel squeaked with excitement. Her eyes were with open with sparkles as she stared at Pacifica.
"Wh, what are you talking about?"
Pacifica said ruining Mabel's vibe,
"We, we're not like da-dating" Pacifica also liked Dipper but she thought he wouldn't feel the same so she kept her feelings to herself.
"But what makes you think we're dating?" Pacifica said nervous with a half grin because she thinks that Dipper was probably talking about her with Mabel.
"Well he's been acting I'd say, a bit to casual compared to his usual self, he's been standing straight and tall, been talking in a non awkward tone like a casual tone he's been wearing a-" once again Mabel was interrupted as RDipper entered the room in his tux observing the gift shop trying to spot where he is, he hasn't talked to anyone but Mabel he even ignored Stan when he was telling him to do chores. Observing the gist shop tolled him that he was in the Mystery Shack, that's when he finally realized he is in another dimension. He thought to himself " If there is another dimension for Mabel and Stan then there should be-" He cut himself of as he say Pacifica looking at him with her eyes wide open fascinated by how RDipper looked. He had his hair up but also with a fringe, no hat and in a tux standing tall. He walked over to Pacifica holding his hand up for Pacifica to put her hand on top, Pacifica did and RDipper kneeled down and kissed her hand then he stood up again gazing into each other's eyes. Pacifica was starting to feel strange but there was also butterflies in her stomach, some parts of he liked this Dipper but most of the parts liked the Nerdy Dipper the one she fell in love with.
"Why have you changed all a sudden?"
Pacifica whispered to RDipper.
By the sound of her voice RDipper snapped out from staring in her eyes to looking away from her.
He then remember that this Pacifica was in the other dimension and not the dorky and weird Pacifica RDipper fell in love with. Dipper let go of Pacificas hands and he looked at her, bitterness in his eyes. He then pushed her aside and he walked out the Mystery shack heading to where he thought Gideon would live, he needed a Journal to talk to Bill about this whole dimension swap thing. He stopped walking when he heard Mabel shouting his namefrom the shack (well original dippers name but they both have the same name)
"Dipper you don't always leave the Shack without this!"
She held up Journal 3. RDipper turned around, as he says the book his eyes widened and he ran back to the shack to get the Journal.
"Oh that's right, I forgot my Journal thank you Mabel dea-" he stopped himself from saying Mabel dear because he remembers that this wasn't his Mabel. (His Mabel as in his sister NO Pincest)
"-Mabel, thank you" he completes his sentence and turns around heading in the forest where no one could see him talking to Bill.
Mabel tiled Pacifica to enter the shack with her to talk about what just happened.
" you're right Mabel, he has been acting weird" Pacifica told Mabel as they were sitting in Mabel's bed.
"Yeah he has, Mabel dear? what's that all about?" Mabel them replied
" haha oh yeah j just remembered that was weird" Pacifica started to chuckle about the thought of RDipper calling Mabel dear
"Pshh at least he didn't kneel and kissed my hand" Mabel smirked at Pacifica. Pacifica froze just remembering what he did.
"Oh cmon don't tell me that got you into him" Mabel said teasing Pacifica
"I liked him better when he was a dork that's why it rated to like him, that made him... Cute" Pacifica thought to herself.
"Whaaaaaaa!!!!" Mabel squeaked holding he cheeks and her eyes wide open.
"Wait what?" Pacifica then said confused as if Mabel just read her mind
"You just said my brother was cute!!!"
"Oh jeez, I've been thinking out loud again haven't I?!" Pacifica was now covering her face in shame of Mabel knowing her feeling for him.
"You've been thinking about him as well!!"
"Cuz I'm sure he's been thinking about you to Pacifica!" Mabel continued
"Really!" Pacifica removed her hands away from her face.
"I'm sure he has anyways, once I caught him kissing a pillow in his sleep whilst saying your name!" Mabel started to laugh as she thought of the memory.
Pacifica looked away from Mabel smiling and shocked that Dipper also had feelings for her.
"Don't worry Pacifica I'll make sure hes back to himself by tomorrow, he might be doing what he is doing now to impress you" Mabel teased
"Thanks Mabel, for not actually hating me for dating your brother" Pacifica smiled at Mabel
"Hey when he's happy I'm happy and plus you've change in a good way" Mabel smiled back and they ended with a hug
"By the way I'm still calling Bridesmaid" Mabel said as they were still hugging.
RDipper was walking into the forest to find a spot to do the summoning once e found a spot he said the words to summon Bill
"Sdrawkcab Ginhtmos, Sdrawkcab Ginhtmos,Sdrawkcab Ginhtmos!"
"Sup kid ya know you don't have to do that to call me up, someone else did the dirty work, anyways, you call for my assistance?"

___________________________
Pls give me feedback about my first fan fic and tell me if I should continue? I'm not sure if I should, anyways see you in the future.