You do?

Once again Dipper=Original Dipper
And RDipper=Rev.Dipper
Basically anyone's name with an R at the begin means the reverse them

Reverse Falls
"Dipper Dear!!, where are you the show is going to start in 5 minutes!" RMabel yelled to Dipper which was looking at what he was wearing in front of a mirror, he was wearing a baby blue polo shirt with a black bow which had a blue amulet on it, a blue cape and black slim pants and shoes.
"Where the hel.. There you are! And what's up with your hair?!" Mabel shouted as she entered their bedroom. Dipper looked at a photo of the reverse them and he saw that RDipper had his hair up with strains of hair going down in the middle showing his birthmark.
"What are you waiting for, Dear, c'mon" Mabel waved him of to the stage, Dipper looked at the gel and he put his hair up revealing his birthmark, he took a deep breath and he followed Mabel to the stage.
After a quick introduction of the telepathy twins, which dipper said while shaking and his voice kept on cracking, RMabel was looking at the crowd to see who wants to volunteer for their first trick. Dipper was looking around the crowd with a confused face and he saw a Blonde girl with a funky sweater and braces smiling and waving at him, Dipper waved back confused and bewildered at who she was.
"Iny, Miny, miney, You!" RMabel said as a woman with grey hair and a weird one eye cheered and went up the stage.
"Lazy Suzan?" Dipper said looking at her twice, she was really flexed and healthy.
"Ha no dear I'm Active Susan, since when people started calling me that hey?" Active Susan said as she laid down on a table which was set up for the trick.
"Flah ni nosrep siht tilps" RMabel said as she was holding her amulet and the journal on her hand and her eyes were glowing blue as well. Dipper was confused once again but he knew it was a spell, then Active Susan's torso was separated frown her lower body and her legs started to run around the stage.
"Ahhh!! What the Mabel what have you done!!" Dipper shouted at RMabel horrified but then she put Active Susan back to herself again. Dipper was horrified but the crowd was enjoying it.
After a few more tricks the twins were packing up for the night
"What's gotten into to you dear?" Mabel said after while packing stuff away.
"It was just horrific and nightmarish what you did to those people out there" Dipper answered crossing his arms uncomfortably
"What are you talking about dear? We do this all the time and sometimes it's even worst, what HAS actually gone into you" RMabel was now the confused one. Dipper was left with now words to talk back but he was now thinking is this what RDipper does? Is he just as strange as Gideon but worst? As he was in deep thinking he didn't realise someone was calling his name.
"Dipper, Dipper!" A weird( but cute) active voice started speaking.
"I don't think we're meant to be here.." Now spoke a young boy who was nervous.
Dipper didn't realise that she was calling for him until he saw the girl was face to face with him.
"Huuh!?" Dipper stepped back confused as always.
"Pacifica?" Dipper said under his breath
"That's me dreamer boy!" RPacifica said pointing to herself. Dipper was now observing her, she was wearing a multicoloured funky sweater, pink skirt, high white socks and pink shoes, her hair was also in a pony tail in a way. While he was observing he saw a small albino kid with white hair and a blue star hat.
"Gideon?" Dipper said as he leaned to his left to see RGideon hiding behind Rpacifica.
"What do you want now, an arm?" RGideon said cold with a bit of nervousness.
"Ohh cmon Giddy he's not that bad, are you now Dippy" RPacifica leaned forward to Dipper now they are face to face again with only a dust to separate them from touching.
"I'll see you two lover boats later, Candy, Grenda lets go" RMabel said as she left them. "oh wait Mabel!" RGideon said as he was chasing after Mabel.
"Sooo...?" Dipper said as RPacifica was still face to face with each other.
"Why are you acting so strange and sweaty Dippy, normally you are 'huh I'm Dipper and I walk around like I own the place and I'm incredibly handsome' ya know??" RPacifica said while impersonating RDipper.
"Yo..You think I'm handsome?" Dipper said nervously
"Not just handsome but dreamy" RPacifica said while flickering her eyelashes still face to face with him.
"Huh... But too bad I'm the awkward, weird girl and she know that she can't date a handsome, dreamy and smart guy like you...." RPacifica said turning around in shame away from Dipper. There was an awkward Silence until Dipper spoke up.
"Huh.. Funny cuz I was thinking the same way.... In a different way but still"
RPacifica turned slightly to her left half of her face was now in Dippers sight.
"It doesn't matter what other people think you are, as long as you feel comfortable being yourself, you could achieve anything.... And I like you too" RPacifica turned to to Dipper touched in what he just said
"Like, do you like like me?" RPacifica said
"Yes I like like you" Dipper said smiling.
They stepped closer to each other and their foreheads touched and they were leaning into a kiss but inches away from their lips touching the world turned black and white, everything paused and Dipper was sucked out of RDipper's body
"What?.. What the?" Dipper said whilst looking around as a ghost figure.
"Hey there kid!" A distinct echo Voice spoke out the distance
"Bill..." Dipper whispered
" what do you want!" He now shouted
"What do I want? No no it's more like what do you want, kinda" Bill replied back....
___________________________
Sorry for the cliffhanger and sorry for not updating, i thought no one was gonna read this until now, please let me know that you guys are still interested in the story by leaving a comment, adding to your library or even favoriting it, I'm not saying do it in just letting you guys know so that I know I'm actually writing for an audience not jut for myself :) Once again thanks for your support and until next time see you's later!
Ps if your a massive fan of Dipcifica like me 👌 Please check out my new story, or stories if you would say, it would help a lot thanks :)
-NMJSG

Shoutout to @SkyliaStorm for letting me know that people actually likes this story and she insisted me to carry on 👌👍