Deal?...

"You will what?!" Dipper Exclaimed
"I've told you Pine tree the only way to get you, or both of you's, back to your own dimensions is that I will need, well borrow, your body" Bill explained again.
"Cmon we've done it before and it wasn't that bad was it?" Bill was now starting to tease
"What! Last time you did this you almost destroyed the journal and almost broke my arm!" Dipper was now angry as ever
" Woah calm down Pine tree, I told you at the start that it wasn't for me, it was all for you and I wouldn't break a promise because that'll be just uncanny for me" Dipper didn't know how to respond.
"Cmon Pine tree wouldn't you want to see Pacifica again, the one you.." Bill was cut short when Dipper interrupted
"...Fell in love with"Dipper said underneath his voice, he was looking down on the floor oblivious realizing that the Pacifica in his own dimension was the Pacifica he loved not the Pacifica in the other dimension.
Bill took out his hand with blue flames on it.
"Deal?"
Dipper took his hand out shaking it.

Dipper woke up in the forest forgetting how he got there. The last thing he remembered was the time he shook Bills hand, he looked down to his hand and realizing that he was no longer a vessel.

"Oh no where's Bill!" Dipper started to make his way to the Mystery Shack going through the trees making it faster for him.

Eventually he got to the Mystery Shack in no time and he saw Mabel outside playing with waddles.
"Don't you think it's nice that Dipper is finally making a move on Pacifica? But he's been too confident lately, even too cocky for her standards" Mabel was talking to her pet pig.
"What do you think waddles?"
"Oink!" The pig snorted
"Well you're right Dipper is always awkward and sweaty, he'll just probably loose his cockiness when he starts to talk to her or even when he looks at her"

Dipper heard everything but he couldn't get Mabel's attention since she burnt the last puppet down. Since Mabel couldn't help him he decided to go find Bill and guessing from what Mabel said he thought that the Northwest Mansion will be the most likely place Bill is heading too."

Dipper got to the Mansion but no one was there, so he went inside the Mansion looking for Pacifica and in the lounge he heard Preston talking about him
"The boy has actually improved since the last time I met him, he's sound more selfish and independent, but still he isn't rich enough to be dating our Northwest"
"Cmon dear, give the boy a chance it's not like they'll be together forever" Mrs Northwest replied.
"And asking to take our daughter out for ice cream will take a lot of courage, and he did so" Mrs Northwest took a sip of her wine
"Well I guess so, I'll give that Pines boy a chance." Preston said.

Dipper now knows where to go, to the ice cream parlor since there was only one ice cream place in Gravity falls.
But on his was there he was rethinking in what Pacifica's parents said, "he's not too rich to be dating our daughter"
"There not going to be together forever" these sentences kept repeating in his head, making him think that what if they're right, I can't date her she has a higher status than me, and what if I spoil her status? Making her and her family 'commoners' because of me, and what if we do start dating it's not like we will be together forever so it's just wasting our time and it will make it really awkward if we do break up, because Mabel is Pacifica's best friend and I will spoil it for them as well.

He started to feel anxious because he was thinking that if the Pacifica in the other dimension likes the Dipper in her dimension that means that the Pacifica in his own dimension does not like him... Dipper stopped flying (since he's a ghost he can't really walk) and rethought everything, he was about to give up and head back until he heard something from a distance.

"Hahaha it was so funny how the kids reacted when I slapped their ice creams in their faces" Bipper started to laugh while walking along side Pacifica.
Pacifica didn't said a word and instead she looked at the ground feeling sorry for those kids.
"Hey, why aren't you laughing? Don't you find these things amusing, you did it yourself" Bipper asked with too much confident.
" That was horrible what you did back there, I mean you didn't need..." Pacifica was interrupted by Bipper
"What? Cmon where's the old you since I'm now a confident and snooty guy you and me would be perfect!" Bipper saw Dipper hovering next to them and he decided to wink at him, Dipper however looked back in disgust
"No Dipper! I'm not like that anymore and there's no reason why you should be!" Pacifica shouted at him making Bipper go weak,
"What is this, why do I feel I sense of regret a sense of feelings...." Bipper thought to himself.
"Hehe but Pacifica we...." He was now the one interrupted
"I liked you when you was a helpless nerd! When you weren't a cocky and snooty person!....... When you weren't the past me....."Pacifica started to feel sorry for herself, remembering how she was back in the day.

Bipper felt weird and it hurt him, he couldn't handle the broken feeling of a human. Bippers eyes started to turn yellow
"Why is the human form so weak! So overrated" Bipper said this as his skin was going pale because Bill was trying to escape from Dippers body, and when he did Dippers body fell hard on the
Concrete floor. Pacifica watched in fear and disbelief as she saw the Demon leave Dippers body.

Dipper saw this chance to retain his body, but before he did Bill told him "why do you humans have a sense of regret, you humans are weak." Dipper replied before he entered his body.
"If you can't handle the humans sense of regret then you're weaker than us" Dipper smiled as he entered his body.

Pacifica was on her knees holding Dippers head.
"Dipper..." She was now worrying because he wasn't replying
"Dipper! Cmon wake up! Please I'm sorry for what I said!" She was now crying on his chest.
"Please, wake up..."

"No... I'm sorry..." Dipper felt unconscious since Bill left his body his head hit the concrete first.
"Dipper!" Pacifica slapped him and hugged he straight after.
Dipper hugged her back with one arm and the other on the slapped cheek.

"What was that thing and why was he controlling you!" Pacifica was hugging him really tightly.
"Long story short I made a deal with a demon making me change into a confident guy to impress you" Pacifica broke up the hug and she held Dippers hand.
"Explains why you were acting really strange from the past days but you were never that cocky until today"
Pacifica said worryingly
"Well you see I was swapped with another me from another dimension and that's probably why I, well it wasn't me technically, was acting strange and the only way to get me back to my own dimension is to make another deal with the demon, Bill, but the deal was that he had to posses my body and here we are now" Pacifica looked at Dipper with confusion.
" I know it's complicated...." Dipper said looking away in shame.
"I was just trying to find a way to impress you because I thought that I wasn't good enough for yo.." Dipper was cut off.
"I loved you the way your were, and you being a nerd couldn't even figure that I liked you" Pacifica smiled at him.

They where now looking into each other's eyes and they started to lean closer to each other until their lips touched.

After about 5 seconds but it felt longer for them, they broke up the kiss now their foreheads are touching,
" don't do anything as stupid as that again okay dork?" Pacifica had her eyes closed but she still smiled at Dipper.
"I guess I'll be learning from my mistakes" Dipper replied
"So that's a yes?"
"Yes"

___________________________
I'm sooo sorry for not updating for a long time! 😔 I've been busy with other projects (my other novel) and I really didn't know where to go from the last chapter, tbh I really didn't plan the whole thing because I don't know people would read this, but hey there are 😁 thanks for your support guys and pls show some more for commenting, following, rate/fav, and adding this to your library

Ps- Check out Dicpifica one shots, my other novel

-NMJSG