Y/n: Oh My brother! Are you getting furious as things are not in your control anymore?
Don't worry, get used it cause the moment I step into your house... Everything is going to be in my control!
(She said with a little devilish smirk)

Jungkook: Better watch your mouth when you are talking with us cause you really have no idea of the power which we hold and this is why everyone thinks before speaking back to us!
(He snapped back at y/n who was showing a really new side of hers)

Y/n: They all don't speak back to you cause they are just straight up cowards...And I ain't a coward!
Let me tell you all one thing if anyone of you again tries to mess with me or my mom then things won't be good for you all then!
So take it as my last warning or an ultimatum that from now onwards you all will keep this little filthy mouth of yours shut!

Y/n: you all asked me to come up here right?
You all wanted to threaten me right?
But look who's threatening and who's listening.
Earlier I used to ignore all of your shits but from now onwards I ain't taking your shit anymore!
Bye my dear brothers... See ya at the wedding!
(She said winking to them and going back to her classes)

Y/n came out of the terrace while Those three were still in the terrace fuming in anger!

Taehyung: This little bitch!
What does she think she is!
No one has even dared to talk to us like that and today she had guts to insult us on our faces and what we did... We just silently listened to her I'm fucking so tired of all of this!

Jungkook: Hyung trust me, if dad was not in between I would have killed her way before than you all can even think!

Jimin: You know what guys! Let this marriage happen, let her and her mother come to our house!
And once she is in the house than I'll see her properly as at that time things will be in our control and now I desperately want to show that little bitch her fucking place!!

MEANWHILE~~~

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/n was not feeling very well so she decided to go back home and have rest!

IN HOME~~~

Mom: darling what happened? I got a call from your sir saying that you're not well!
(She asked worriedly)

Y/n: Omma!
(A little whisper came out of her mouth, only she knows how she was controlling her tears so that she doesn't burst it out infront of her mother)

Mom: yes baby, please tell what happened, you're ok right?

Y/n: yes mom I'm fine!
(She said in a stern voice not wanting to show her weaker side)

Mom: but baby-

Y/n: mom I'm just Little bit sick, nothing is happening to me, everything is fine, I promise!
(She said reassuring her mother)

Mom: ok baby, you go and get freshen up and I'll make one hot soup for you!

Y/n: thankyou mom, I love you!!

NEXT DAY~~~

Y/n's pov

I woke up as my alarm rang, looking out I saw a beautiful sunrise, so peaceful so calm that it actually made me forget all my worries for a second!

Mom: rise and shine my baby!! Get up
(She said entering in my room)

Y/n: good morning mom