HIDDEN - [SICK GN!Y/N]

A/N - Another request yay! I got so much more than I was expecting lol anyway thanks to @M1K4N_S1MP for the request I hope you enjoy!
_______________________________________

-GN!Y/N POV-

Ive felt like shit since I had woken up this morning aching. Currently, I was out on a mission with Collei because Tighnari requested that I stay besides her to assist her when needed.

I'm extremely sure I have a fever by now when I woke up this morning I had felt relatively fine despite the blaring headache aching I've had ALL DAY I would've stayed home in our shared hut because despite Tighnari's knowledge when it comes to plants especially medicinal ones he would often overreact so I decided to take the mission to hide it from him.

"Heyyyy?..[name]? you're spacing out again" the worry in Collei's voice brought me back to reality

"Are you really sure you're okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just tired" I wasn't, slowly it started to get worse and guessing by the look on Collei's face she knew I was lying.

"Then rest, we've got what we needed I'll start making some food" A smile crossing along her worried face

"hmm okay." I said now laying on the dry grass slowly slipping back into a sleeping state. 

[COLLEI POV]

hmm I should probably check their temperature..I noticed they've been shivering and their body's been noticeably aching.

I placed a hand to their forehead softly. It was hot to the touch

"oh geez, I have to tell master Tighnari" I murmured, shaking my hand to cool it off.

- time skip (because idk how to keep this going) -

[GN!Y/N POV]

The next moment when I had woken up I was back in Ghandarva Ville. laying in bed I was feeling a lot better, still achy but I wasn't trying to cover my coughing or trying to stop a sneeze.

Collei must've known to check my temperature..damn that means Tighnari knows.

"Ah, you're awake, Collei told me everything, But why would you try to hide it? you know how dangerous it is to hide being sick" His face contorted clearly upset at me for hiding my sickness from him. 

"I just, it wasn't as bad in the morning so I thought I would be fine.."

"please just tell me next time.. I've given you medicine but I don't know if its working fully yet so you are staying here while I watch you"

"thats only fair" I laughed growing more and more exhausted due to the medicine.

"here lay your head in my lap. I've nowhere to be so you can sleep if you want too"  he sat down crossing his legs as I had laid my head down in his lap exhaustion consuming me whole as Tighnari ran his fingers through my hair.

_________________________________________
A/N- am I finally catching up on writing the requests that I had 0 motivation to write past the first sentence? yes, yes I am.

sorry about not catching up on them by the way I had school and stuff but I have a few chapters I'm writing while the power is out for me so time to be productive while I have nothing else to do :D

- 542 Words