Chapter 2

"YOUNG LADIES! I SHOULD HOPE YOU KNOW THAT IS NOT HOW YOU GO UP STAIRS!" Shouted the man whom Daisy had just ran into.

Daisy rolled her eyes and turned on her charm, "Oh, I do apologise Sir," she said prettily "It's just that, me and my friend Hazel here," she nudged me and I forced a smile "Wanted to get a book from our room! Again, we do apologise and promise it won't happen again!" I nodded quickly, hoping to convince the man.

"Well! I- I-! Well.. I suppose I'll let you off, just this once! I'll be keeping my eyes on you two!" The man stuttered.

"What is your name Sir?" I said suddenly.

"Dursley, Vector Dursley." He said, "Why?" He added a little suspiciously.

"Oh, no reason! Well, we'd best be off Hazel! Goodbye Mr Dursley, have a wonderful rest of your day!" Daisy pulled me up the staircase and into our room, which was thankfully on this floor.

"Well! That was enlightening!" Daisy exclaimed as soon as the door was safely shut

Enlightening? Was she feeling OK? I thought.

"YES Hazel, I'm feeling perfectly fine thank you," How is it she always knows what I'm thinking?

"Now, where is that book on cases of Missing People that you found on the library?" Daisy said

"Umm.. Oh! This one?" I replied, picking an old and battered book off my bedside table.

"Yes! Exactly that one!" She said, snatching it off me.

She opened it and started reading, saying words like 'ooh' 'wow' 'how shocking!'

I looked at her expectantly, wanting her to tell me what on earth she was thinking.

"Oh, Watson! How stupid we were! I don't believe this case is a murder at all! It's a kidnapping!"

I gasped, this changed quite a few things, and make everything, the clues, the witnesses, make sense!

Daisy has just peered over my shoulder, "Hazel! You've not explained what has happened! Why, you've missed out a most important chunk! I would've thought you'd know better, with how long you've been doing this!"

So I suppose I'd better start from, well, the start.

~~

AN- 355 words! A couple more than last time! I hope you like this chapter, Vector may have an important role in this story. Maybe, maybe not!
Have a lovely day!
-Amelie <3