The King of Currumpaw

Y/n and Venus stepped into the hideout with the others and the goddess immediately walked to the couch and began playing with the dog.

Rin: "So uh... Someone wanna explain?"

Emiya: "We saw her manifest, but we don't know who she is."

Y/n: "Oh, right. Rin, Venus. Venus, Rin."

Rin froze up as Venus waved good naturedly in greeting.

Rin: "V- Venus? As in the Roman Goddess?"

Venus: "The same. Now then, I said I would explain my plan for the wolf, yes?"

Y/n: "Yeah."

Shirou: "Do you know who it is?"

Venus: "He is four spirits rolled into one. The headless horseman of sleepy hollow. A hessian. The invisible man and the wolf. The king of Currumpaw himself, Lobo."

Y/n: "Lobo, huh? Wasn't that a giant grey wolf?"

Venus: "Indeed. Lobo is the wolf that now runs amok here in Shinjuku. Fuelled by his hatred for humankind, his spirit origin has been changed from a rider to an avenger. A sad state of affairs, all things considered."

Caenis: "Then how the hell do we take him down!?"

Venus: "The answer is quite simple. This little dog here is going to be our ticket to bringing Lobo to our side."

Y/n: "... You're planning to let a phantom spirit possess Cavall II, aren't you?"

Venus: "Am I that easy to see through?"

Salter: "I refuse! I will not allow Cavall II to be put in harms way like this!"

Venus: "I say possess, but Cavall will act as a conduit with which Y/n will mould a manifestation from using Heaven's Feel."

Y/n: "... Blanca."

Venus: "Mhm. We're going to give Lobo the thing he longs for most in this world. As a goddess of love, I cannot help but feel sympathy for the poor beast. So I will grant him his love again, and you're going to help me, Y/n."

Y/n: "I didn't say I wasn't."

Venus smiled before she scratched under Cavall's chin and lead him out into the street. The others followed so they could witness Blanca's manifestation.

Y/n stood at the ready as Venus snapped her fingers, which caused a red mist to descend from the sky.

Y/n felt something happening near Cavall and began to use Heaven's Feel in conjunction with Denial of Nothingness to bind Blanca's spirit origin to a body.

Using Cavall as a basis, Y/n manifested a wolf of similar size to Lobo.

Instead of the silver fur of the King of Currumpaw, this wolf's fur was a pure marble white. Upon her head was inlayed a blue gem which shone with a brilliant glint, even against the streetlights.

 Upon her head was inlayed a blue gem which shone with a brilliant glint, even against the streetlights