Phantom Pen

Yan Qing walked into a sterile looking room illuminated by a large butterfly within a crystal in the middle of the room.

???: "I see you've returned empty handed, Assassin."

Yan Qing: "Not by choice. Those guys are more dangerous than we expected, and not by a little bit."

Yan Qing saw the evil version of the Archer of Shinjuku with a cup of tea in his hand.

Archer?: "Well, this is certainly unprecedented, however we can still go ahead with the plan. Rider."

The massive wolf slowly lumbered into the room with a low growl. Archer then held up his hand, revealing that there was something glowing in his palm.

The old man then gently let the light go and it hovered over to the wolf and merged with it. The wolf immediately had a reaction and Yan Qing's eyes widened when he felt Rider's spirit origin change from an animal and its rider...

To fury and rage given physical manifestation.

The wolf roared loudly enough for the building to shake with its fury before it vanished from sight. Yan Qing sighed before looking over to one side of the room where he could see a familiar caster servant bound by huge black chains that were attached to nails that were impaled through the caster's body.

Archer?: "Now then, Sir Shakespeare. How long until the next phantom spirit will be ready. I do so love the character of King Lear and would love to meet the man in person, you know."

Before the conversation could continue, Y/n felt his conscious being tugged elsewhere and he found himself floating in space somewhere.

Y/n: "... Well ain't this a bitch?"

He heard nothing around him but deafening silence. He saw nothing but the faint light of distant stars. He decided to bide his time by aimlessly spinning in the endless darkness.

As he did so, he heard a voice echoing around him.

"So you are the one who calls himself the eighth?"

Y/n: "That would be me, yes. Lemme guess, you're the seventh? The beast that announces the end. Not very intimidating if you ask me."

The voice in the dark laughed. The sound was so full of malice. So full of gleeful hostility.

"The plan has already been set in motion. Your so-called Eternity ends here."

Y/n: "By whose decree? I don't remember throwing in the towel just yet, bitch."

The voice continued to laugh until a blinding light shone out in front of Y/n as a being manifested in front of him. The light was so bright that he couldn't make out any facial features, however he felt what seemed to be a hand on his face.

"You will learn in time, Beast VIII. For now, sit back and wait. Rebellion is at hand after all."

Suddenly, Y/n was spat back into the real world as he fell off of the couch and landed on the floor.

Rin: "Y/n?"

Shirou: "You okay, buddy?"

Edmond: "What happened?"

Y/n: "Looks like what Odin told me was right on the money."

Mordred: "Odin?"

Y/n: "Yeah... Beast VII knows who and what I am. I just had a rather pleasant little chat with it."

Salter: "Beast VII?"

Archer: "I believe I need a refresher. What is Beast VII?"

Y/n: "The beast that announces the end. Something that's making its way to our world. Odin's warned me that we can't stop her plan at this stage. We need to wait until the plan enters its next phase, then we can strike back at her."