Chapter 43.

Here's another filler enjoy and share your thoughts

______________________

"So you're back together?" Megan asks taking a sip of her water. "Yeah we worked on ourselves annnnd I stopped being scared of it not working out" I answer. "When did it happen?" Lizzo asks sitting beside me. "Almost 2 months ago" I answer.

Jack and urban are doing a photoshoot today so rose and I are having lunch with megan and lizzo. It's always great catching up with them. "So after the gender reveal?" Megan asks. "Yeah, I moved in and we had a talk" I answer thinking of it. "Spicy question" lizzo starts.

I laugh "okay?" I say slightly confused. "If he were to ask you to marry him like next week what would you say?" She asks. I bite the inside of my lip thinking "I'd say yes" I answer. "Is it because you're having a child together or because you love each other?" Rose asks. Ouch. "Because we love each other, I didn't really stop loving him when we were apart" I answer honestly.

We move on and they update me about their lives and the music they want to create in the future. "Wait are you working on anything?" Lizzo asks. "I am" I answer smiling.

They both look at me with excited faces and I smile "I may or may not be releasing a song after she's born" I confess. "Like right after?" Megan asks. I nod "yeah, we won't be telling the world she's here until after the songs out" I answer. "Are you gonna announce the pregnancy before hand?" Megan asks.

Sighing I nod "yeah eventually I like the privacy right now" I answer. They both nod understanding where I'm coming from. "Theres so many sites that have reached out to matilda and I its crazy" rose pipes in. "You're a real one for keeping it a secret" megan tells her.

Rose shrugs "it's about respect really, and we've been friends for years so of course I'm keeping her secrets to myself" she says. "Thank you for that" I reply side hugging her while we're seated.

After we've finished lunch we decide to go shopping. I however won't be buying clothes for myself considering the state of my body right now.

"Are you guys making more music together!?!" A paparazzi shouts as we're walking into gucci. With smiles on our faces we ignore them and continue walking into the store.

We spend about an hour in there looking at purses, shoes and sunglasses. Megan and lizzo both left with a couple bags in both hands, I spoiled rose and she left with a couple bags as well. For myself I got a tote bag and a couple pairs of sunglasses, i also got Jack some shoes.

Before we walk into starbucks my phone starts ringing. Jack. "Hey baby" I answer. "Hey bub, where are you right now?" He asks. "Just left the gucci store, we're going into starbucks, why?" I answer. "The photoshoots done, we can meet you there if you want" he answers. "The lines long so I think that would be a good idea" I reply.

He chuckles on the other end "alright we'll be there in like 10" he says. "Okay see you soon" I respond. "See you, I love you" he whispers. "I love you too" I say back before we hang up.

Rose raises her eyebrows "jack?" She asks. I nod smiling "yeah, the guys are meeting us here" I answer. "Oh sweet" she replies. "The guys?" Megan questions. "Jack and urban" I answer. "Urbans the videographer right?" Lizzo asks. "Yeah, and no he's not single" I answer looking at rose.

"Good for whoever she is" she says. Rose smiles "that's me" she pipes in. They both look at rose "really? He snagged you?" Megan asks. Rose laughs "yeah it uh took a bit but yeah we're going strong" she answers. "That's so cute" lizzo smiles.

Whilst we're standing in line I hear the bell above the door go and then shouting from outside. I turn slightly to see what's going on, jack and urban come walking in.